Look at this boy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At a guess, I would call him a flemish. He'slooks big-boned enough, and the ears say "Flemish!" to me. He's alooker, all right, I would have a hard time resisting him too... ~sigh~

Oh My!! Did you go visit?? I wouldn't be able to resist!! He is so handsome. I love him already.

well i went this morning after work but the adoption centre wasn't open till 11. so i'm taking it as a sign. i really don't have the room, the more i think about it.

Nadia, you just got a house right? Misty needs a boyfriend ;). LOL

Nicole

Ack! Don't temp me Nicole. I was already thinking last night how well Misty would do with some bun to play with because she is such an attention hog. And that little guy is such a beauty.

Nadia

omg, what a spunky guy, awwww and it looks like hes saying, please i need a loving home with some loving human, i'm a good boy.......really i am.

isn't it just sad how these animals end up in a shelter, its just a shame.

for me i cannot look at adoption sites,or shelters on the net,i start to cry like a big baby when i see these big eyes looking at me and all they want is someone to love, its just a real bad shame what people do to all these innocent animals that rely on their human to take care of them, and they are just let down by their owners:(

Latest posts

Back