Long-term (paid) foster home needed in UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotteandbetty

Reaction score
Hi!

My partner and I are thinking about accepting job offers in Thailand, which would mean leaving our amazing bun Clive here. I absolutely adore him and cannot bear to rehome him, so instead I'm looking for a foster arrangement. He is an actual angel bunny, so well-behaved and so loving.

Details:
- From late July 2021 for maximum of two years. Possibly less, but our contract is for 2. We may wish to visit him once if we're able to return home at some point.
- We will pay £100/month (negotiable), plus sort and pay for subscriptions for his supplies (hay, pellets, litter). We will of course pay for any vet bills that arise including vaccinations annually.
- He must be kept free-roam and cage-free in a big area where he will receive lots of human contact. Indoors only. Ideally a whole flat / house, which is what he is used to. He isn't destructive and is an amazing house bunny. He is neutered and litter trained.
- We would like to receive a quick photo/video/updates a few times a month
-We live in London, but I have family in Bath and Surrey also. Near any location is fine. We can bring him to you.

I cannot stress enough that he is the best bunny in the whole world. He follows me around and sleeps on my bed!

If anyone is interested then please get in touch.

Thanks,
Charlotte, Alex and Clive

Attachments

• IMG_5183.JPG
    IMG_5183.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 4
  • fullsizeoutput_3bcb.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3bcb.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 4
hey! I responded to your post last year, and I’m still available if needed. It’s not exactly what your looking for but it could work well :)

However I’ve also heard good things about SmallFurryHotel x

There are some UK based bunny Facebook groups that could be useful: UK rabbit group, Rabbit care & advice, House Bunnies UK.

Hello. Did you find someone? We lost our little angel yesterday and have a neutered buck called Nugget that is currently very lonely.

Latest posts

Back