Logo Ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaiya

Allison
Reaction score
I'm coming up with a logo for our business simulation in school. My business is the Feathers and Hairs (Or possibly Feathers and Furs. Which do you guys like better?) animal rescue center/no-kill shelter.

I'm not the best artist, and we only have our iPads to work with (I think I would do a better job if I did it on paper...). So I thought I'd put my work that i've done so far so far on here to see what you all think!

Any suggestions, thoughts, opinions?

image.jpg

The last one works best for me, as does "Feathers and Furs". Fur has more fluffy animal connotations, whereas hair can sometimes seem a little negative, or at least less cute.

I like Feathers and Furs. To me it brings to mind animals more than Feathers and Hair. I like the first pic best but it could bring to mind shedding which could turn some people away maybe, so I would use the third one.

I got the idea of feathers and hairs from my 4-H club - Feathers and Hares. Our club has chickens and rabbits as main projects, so 'Hares' refers to that. I didn't want to completely copy it, so I changed it to feathers and Hairs. However, I agree that Feathers and Furs would be better. I'll ask if it's too late to change it, as we've only just started the project.

I wanted the logo to be like the Feather and Hares logo - which is a chicken and a rabbit, with hairs next to the chicken and a feather next to the rabbit - but, again, change it so I'm not copying it. I'll see if I can remember to take a pic later so you can see my inspiration.

So it sounds like you guys like the one of just the feather, with no hairs? Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help so far! This is due tomorrow, so I get to work on it the rest of today.

I like that, Allison! :yes: :yeahthat:

Last edited:
I love the name "Fur and Feathers" most :) and I like the third logo sketch best!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Should be Fur. Furs would be like saying Mices or Fishes. Furs seems more in relation to what people would wear.

I have to admit, I must have looked at this topic 5+ times and couldn't figure out the difference between the 1st and 3rd photo... Face palm move.

Haha, ya fur balls, lol yuk. That'll scare people away for sure!

Just for fun, I'm going to put it into the logo and see. Lol! It sounds like the shelter is filled with feathers and hair balls!

Just to clarify - I'm not going to use this for my business, I'm just doing this for fun!

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back