LMRR DOH inspection #1 results

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..having watched this thread's progression and looking at all the pictures, and taking an unbiased view of the conditions, and doing some researching on my own of this shelter and all the controversy surrounding it, I've come to my own conclusion of the situation which may not be a popular opinion....
Hey, that's a really cute little harlequin bunny in there!

On a serious note, this group seems to have a lot of influence and supporters so maybe they could get together and create a huge volunteer network started in NJ to go into the rescue and give this lady a hand. Buns potty a bunch, like constantly, and unless she's got 24/7 vacuuming going on and spray cleaner flying through the air you're gonna see poop and pee. I don't know about you, but in my house we celebrate when the poop is plentiful, otherwise we know we've got sick bunnies!

A useful equation: tons of poop + lots of pee = bunnies not in GI stasis :biggrin:

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there, just dropped in to see the condition my condition was in.

Gee, I got blocked for less, lol.

Have a nice day.

K

graceofangels wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there, just dropped in to see the condition my condition was in.

Gee, I got blocked for less, lol.

Have a nice day.

K
Just have to say that I love your bunnies names. Yes HP!

Thanks. Harry Potter is very close to my heart. Very special meaning.

K

kmaben wrote:
Karen yay! Missed you and the tribe. How is Jake?
Missed you big time too. Jake is doing very well. Thanks so much for thinking of him and asking. How's your big bunny and your very dominate lady doing?

K

Admin: AKA: Sorelle Saidman, Rabbitats Rescue, Rabbitats, SAS rabbits, Rabbits Online...

When asked to post your "Investigative Reporting" (credible) facts, references or documents to rebut the truth posted on this website, you ran. :foreheadsmack:

http://causes.worldpeacemeet.com/stoplmrr/

Can you please post them here?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back