LIVIDDDD...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumby

Reaction score
I am livid right now... I haven't been this upset in a long time...

I just found out exactly who dumped Gumby off. I know this person as an acquaintance... I am disgustingly angry... This just confirms my beliefs that people are moronic around here!!! This guys kids come to my house during the town parades to watch from my porch, they always beg me to see the animals....

I cannot believe for the life of me why someone would ever *EVER* drop off an animal in the middle of the street... There are so many options out there. If he would have approached us for this rabbit at the dog rescue... we would have taken him in... A DOG RESCUE!

Atleast now, I know for 100% certainty that he is not a lost pet. That he is a victim of some jerk that decided he wasn't worth keeping any more.

Ugh I'm so frustrated right now. :X:X:X:X:X:X:X

I will never understand how some people can be so heartless. I just will never get it. I am glad you Gumby and he has a good home now. He is a lucky bun.

Thanks guys... I am still furious about this, it is just so careless... This poor bun is in rough shape, he has a cut above his nose (its small and doesn't need treatment - but still, its unnecessary) and he is sooo skinny. I knew someone had put time into him because he is such a cuddle bug, and I had an incling that someone dumped him, but I still had hopes that someone lost him and had maybe given up, I was searching the lost pets section of the paper daily. Its so disheartening, it makes me sick... Sometimes I really think people should have to pass a test before getting an animal...

Way too many cases like this in Montreal... I remember when I was running my own rescue and rehome thing... I couldn't believe just how many rabbits I ended up with insuch a short time. :expressionless

Gumby is in a much better home now. I'm sorry you know the person who did it...

Yes sometimes the actions people do so easily can make you question thehuman race but then there are humans like you who show love and compassion for animals abandoned by their "owner".

Gumby is ina safe home with you. May your time together be long and happy :big kiss:

Jo xx

thank you very much Jo.

Unfortunately, I have yet to confront the person as I don't normally see him, just in passing... But boy oh boy am I ever going to have a few choice words for him. Lucky for him, by the time I see him I'll have had time to cool down a bit and I'll be able to word things a bit more eloquently, but I'm afraid that if I had seen him yesterday... things wouldn't have been pretty... When I get THAT angry, I cry, I probably would've been the one who looked crazy lol, not the moronic person who threw out a rabbit a few weeks before it got extremely cold... Quebec winters are horrid... Gumby wouldn't have made it... I'm fortunate that my boyfriend is such a loving person and actually took the time to catch the poor thing.

Take comfort in knowing that Gumby found YOU! and that his life is better now that he's away from the moron!

Latest posts

Back