Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue (EDIT: STOP THE NEGATIVITY!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can be incorporated in a state, but that doesn't mean you are a 501(c)3,
federally recognized non-profit. When I called the IRS, they told me that she
was a not-for-profit in Florida, which means she could only take in $5,000/year in
donations to have them be tax exempt. She is not a 501(c)3, federally recognized non-profit organization, though she is always claiming to be in the process of completing the paperwork.

Interesting.

Oh you know I think she has two FB pages for her rescue. My theory is she has one for people she likes and one for people she doesn't like...? Because I cannot see the link above (unless I logout) but she has sent me messages (i.e. donation requests!) from a different FB page just called, "Bunny Rescue." Which seems to be a group of confused people wondering what is actually going on with the real rescue! I just went back to my old FB messages though and it seems she has taken that page down, unless I am blocked by it, too.

And also just wanted to add that yes, she has "defriended" me, both figuratively and literally, but I am not a disgruntled ex-friend. I have had the same opinion of her for the last 10 years, I only followed along because her life is such a train wreck that I could not believe my eyes. I held my tongue through all her BS until she mentioned getting an abortion at 24 weeks pregnant and I couldn't not say anything about that!

I am a friend of hers on FB under Bunny Rescue. I know she still using that page as she has made a few posts today. The Bunny Rescue page seems to be about the rescue. All the posts are about rabbits being adopted, what they are doing at the new rescue, what supplies they need, when they are having the open house, ect. She never posts anything personal that I have seen on that page. Here is the link to that page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/littlemiraclesrr

Oh ok. Well she must have blocked me, which is fine I have just been worried about both the baby and the bunnies so I did a little google searching and found this page.

she has a Myspace page too..and i found numerous posts on there that go wayy back about how bad it is at that rescue...this has been going on for a couple of years...thats alot of bunnies who have been mistreated and uncared for...that makes me more then mad.

Oh yea, this all started as far back as 2000 at least. I met her in 99 or maybe even 98 and she had her first NJ rescue in her mom's basement/backyard and it just grew from there. She then fled to FL a few years later when she became overwhelmed with the rabbits. She slowlllly started collecting more animals until a few years ago when she bought her house and started that FL rescue full fledged.

KC changed the name of her FB page after many many outraged ppl saw her still hoarding animals! BUNNY RESCUE is what it is under now! Take a peek:(( There is also a FB page to help with getting LMRR shut down ASAP as bunnies are suffering so badly at KC hands-deaths are still occuring w/ buns in horrific pain thru neglect like infection after surgery from fuilthy potty boxesand awful tragic things like her rant that she hasnt the money to buy food to feed the over 100 at her facility tho she took in over 5K at fundraisers for bunnies thyat were sick-and they still passed away in her hands... See here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_107799202629567&id=108505962558891

It is a closed group but if you want to join say you know me.... here is the FB website addy-This FB page has tons of pics and facts from ppl that have wk'd as volunteers and ppl that have adopted and more. [email protected]

We just cont to talk to HSUS, NJ SPCA< the Police Dept and the press to try and get this LMRR shut down-KC HAS to stop this hoarding of pets:(Really.

Peta-whilst THEY SUCK and have collared ONE PET ABUSER IN 2 YRS though their website has more than 15 ads asking for money per page IS supposedly looking into this and may have undercovers invloved as well. At the FB pages above there are several numbers you can call to help us finally get someone to finally pay attention and help these bunnies who have suffered so much neglect and through 2 states of this woman fraudulently taking ppls money.. We are looking now for places that can responsibly help take a bunny(or 5 or 10) when the day comes that KC is closed down for good so more tragedy does not follow.

Thanks for hearing me.

I had posted here a year ago about not allowing KC to take anymore bunnies. The mods at that time said it was "touchy ground and that KC was a RO member and so they had to get bk w/ me about opening this can of worms and posting my thread.

Is she still a member here or has she "fired" RO as a place to post as she fires anyone who challenges her about these poor defenseless animals in her care? Just curious about posts she has made b/c I have a reporter that will help us to raise a stink to try and light a fire under the proper authorities bottoms to help these animals ASAP! That is what Peta does-they are not law enforcement and SPCA isnt neither-Neither can make arrests but after such a fuss is raised by them-the public demands that action be taken. Any AC or HumaneSociety cant offer much hope either as they are not the law and when a CRIME is commited like animal neglect or abuse there has to be alaw enforcement agency-ie the local police or PAto get and gaurentee acollar on any perp!

Any info you have and dont want to share here-go ahead and PM me.

Again thanks for caring enough to do the right thing and help these babies-There is so so many ppl that know about LMRR that at this point NOT A ONE PERSON can deny it.

2 sides to every story-agreed, disgruntled volunteers LIE as do internet friends that you dont see eye-to-eye with, agreed, emotions run very high when it invloves rescue, agreed but too, sick or not sick I CRAWL to get food, hay and greens to each and every cage everyday! Sick or not sick if you are running a rescue-YOU dont get any days off! Period!

Again I am interested if KC is still with us at RO.

Thank you, God bless and LOVE YOU BUNNIES!XXXOOO

LMRR has been investigated time and time again by 'the proper authorities', reporters and others and to my knowledge, nobody has found any evidence of SERIOUS wrong-doing.

With all this very aggressive years-long campaigning, she is being closely monitored by the RESPONSIBLE bodies. I would have to guess she's providing proper nourishment and vet care and she's better than the alternatives.

Nobody has accused the 'disgruntled volunteers' of 'lying', but they are certainly embellishing.

And for the record, Kris Corson has never been an active member of this forum. She has no friends here.

Please stop posting this propaganda in this forum. Post your own direct experiences, but please don't pass on the information that's being circulated by the aggressive small group of campaigners.

You are leaving yourself and this forum open to lawsuits!

sas :grumpy:

PS: I would have been more receptive had the above-mentioned group not immediately removed me for questioning some of the 'facts' presented. If they were confident in their accusations, they'd be willing to answer questions from unbiased (and unrelated) parties instead of only allowing input from those willing to take the word of the group members as gospel with no additional research and participate in a witch-hunt.

OK so are you KC?

And can I go ahead and publish her direct emails saying the bunnies there have no food and her Mother's aying that she left 90 bunnies and moved to Florida and too when she moved bk to NJ can I post of the guineas left behind not fed and not waterd? These thing for which there are proof of. I am sorry.

I dont know whether pipp is a mod or KC???

I certainly do not mean to flare up trouble but I can tell you when I see the photos that have been posted-THAT to me is enough...It is evidence of neglect anyway you look at the photos there is just no other way they can be anything else. We have 17 that is SEVENTEEN vet that work for CritterCafe and all of them also are sure of misconduct and neglect by these pictures. Not a day in the life of any bunny should they live with the bottom fungi in the one photo and the long nails in the other which we all know long nails cannot be too much of a problem till their hocks are RAW and they can no longer hop and are bleeding(which to me indicates a HUGE prob). Gosh I dont know...this thread has been aloud to be posted thus far-WHY all of a sudden attack my post? Just curious.

Pipp is most certainly NOT Kristi! There is no reason why you should even question this. Whether the concerns are valid or not, this is not the proper venue to vent. All of the members of RO care about the well being of rabbits. I am a rescuer myself. I think that any discussion of this matter should stay on FB.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Pipp is most certainly NOT Kristi! There is no reason why you should even question this. Whether the concerns are valid or not, this is not the proper venue to vent. All of the members of RO care about the well being of rabbits. I am a rescuer myself. I think that any discussion of this matter should stay on FB.

[align=center]I think the reason christinelea1 asked that is because of this statement: "And for the record, I Kris Corson has never been an active member of this forum." Pipp must have accidentally worded it wrong because when I read it I was like ":?"

[align=left]Yield wrote: [/align]
slavetoabunny wrote:
[align=center]I think the reason christinelea1 asked that is because of this statement: "And for the record, I Kris Corson has never been an active member of this forum." Pipp must have accidentally worded it wrong because when I read it I was like ":?"[/align]

[align=left]
I'm sure that you are correct. It looks like Pipp left out the word "know" or something like that. Regardless, this battle shouldn't be waged on this forum.[/align]

OMGosh Pipp plz, with all the info and pics are you freakin BLIND? and a lawsuit-?Where has there ever been a lawsuit that won-that paid off on anything even remotely like this-Site it if you've proof because our attnys think NOT-Law enforcemet for one hasnt caught up with technology...This neglect is through 2 states-NOT ONE PIPP

:((

And too, my gosh everyone, I mean everyone that means everything and anything from SPCA, lawEnforcement, the press and the Prosecuting Attorney and HSUS(and i agree some of those sucK)are working in this and all have been sent pics and too an entire packet of proof from many many people's persons collaberations. If it were one or too disgruntled ppl from both states-I mean I'd get it BUT all these almost 400 ppl from 2 states that SAW this neglect with the rescue and fraudulent donation and fraudulent claims to be 501?.

Her own mother was left with 90 bunnies when KC left to Florida 10 years ago and had to reach out for help to other rescues-mqny many of the bunnies were sick and died-There are pictures...My gosh-This is NO witchhunt as you see so many know here as well as so many other places. Why are you so adventageous to protect someone that is sick and hoarder.DIAGNOSED!

I am sorry and hate to see he bad press here at RO but I refuse to turn a blind eye as well. Thats all...

slavetoabunny wrote:
[align=left]Yield wrote: [/align]
slavetoabunny wrote:
[align=center]I think the reason christinelea1 asked that is because of this statement: "And for the record, I Kris Corson has never been an active member of this forum." Pipp must have accidentally worded it wrong because when I read it I was like ":?"[/align]

[align=left]
I'm sure that you are correct.  It looks like Pipp left out the word "know" or something like that.  Regardless, this battle shouldn't be waged on this forum.[/align]

[align=center]Yes, I agree.

Yet another bit:

Here in Fl many called and reported her. She was given a "warning" BEFORE investigation by the only AC officer in her area who she had a questionable relationship with. This warning was at least 24 hours. In which time she had teenagers come pull "all nighters" as she called them, moved and hid animals. Then when the officer got there she cried and played the poor victim as always. My call got the goat taken away that she BOUGHT and left in the dark dangerous rescue garage where it cried pitifully. WHen the hammer came down she fled the state for her mom to take care of her and start the scam again.

Thank you as that BLERW my mind:(( I posted here many times...and is the post now deleted?

Look I am not trying to start trouble but I need to ask questions to be sure and I am not the internet slave as many are. I ask for honest answers to questions that pertain to the subject manner.

I am sorry to offend anyone but recognise this-550 bunnies in 2 years have been rescued here ALL FROM HORRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES! I am not standing bk and throwing the covers over any complaint until it is followed throough-anbd we have channeled all authorities toi get that done but the fact is that this gal being a police officer in FL has dampered many opportunitie for info and help. IO am sorry but seeing the pictures I am sure-after 550 bunnies here in 2 years and 1080 adoptions, I am-well-my feeling is right, I am sorry to offend anyone. If KC is a hoarder and needs help-my gosh lets save the bunnies and help her get it. Have you seen the neglect-the pictures of the hurting so badly neglected bunnies at the FB page-Do you not think there is merit to my taking time to look and research her and SPCA to when we are so very busy you all.

I MEAN NO HARM to an innocent bunny loving rescue and have had disgruntled volunters but this goes WAY beyond that-MY GOSH WAY beyond that. I posted over a year ago here about trying to stop LMRR from taking any more bunnies in and was -My thread was deleated. We could have helped bk then if you all would have done a small ampount of research to help. Have a Website still does not allow you to not look into and try to help abused animals but, gee:(( YOU seem to not care about the many many bunnies so so badly hurt and dead....What is up here?

christinelea1 wrote:
and a lawsuit-?Where has there ever been a lawsuit that won-that paid off on anything even remotely like this-Site it if you've proof because our attnys think NOT-Law enforcemet for one hasnt caught up with technology...This neglect is through 2 states-NOT ONE PIPP
I personally know of a consumer advocacy site that was sued by a scammer. The scammer did not receive any monetary settlement, but the site was required to remove all posts relating to this person's business and also cost the admins many dollars to defend.

Whether or not this this is a valid issue or not (and I will not post my personal opinion here) - all we are saying is that Rabbits Online is not the venue in which to argue about it.

Latest posts

Back