Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue (EDIT: STOP THE NEGATIVITY!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The media did nothing in FL, but who knows in NJ. We will need to wait until conditions get bad again, and they will, to contact the media. It does seem to me, that the media does nothing unless Animal Control gets involved, and animals are being removed from the home/shelter/rescue.

Hi everyone. This is my first post here and I just have to say Wow! I knew things were bad but didn't know it was this bad. I have known Kris, personally, for over a decade. We have been internet "friends" but have also met in person. She started her rescue when we were just in High School and I remember then thinking her house was a disaster and the pets were not cared for. I have seen the "sick room" too.

These accusations are not new. They date back to at least the year 2000. If you do a google search of her or her many aliases (she likes to change her name- Kris, Kristie, Christine) you will find old message board threads JUST like this one. I was never a volunteer for her but as a "friend" I watched her drive them away one by one. Of course her side of the story was always different but after awhile I came to realize that not everyone ELSE can be crazy, it was obviously her. The same thing happened with her real friends, she can't keep anyone close to her. She is REALLLLLY good at putting on an act though, which is how she gets so many new volunteers and donations. She is very smart.

I just wanted to add in some info, probably irrelevant, but thought you might want to know. I do know why Kris is no longer a police officer. She is pregnant and due very soon (end of Jan). She had a huge falling out with the daddy (they only knew eachother a few weeks) and I can only assume she has become overwhelmed with her problems/life and decided to run away again- just like she did when she became overwhelmed with her first NJ rescue and fled to FL, leaving her poor mother with all those animals in her house. I think she has probably decided that she will attempt to run a rescue full time as her new career. She was not a good police officer, she was always getting into trouble with her bosses and they were attempting to drive her out, maybe they were successful, I don't know.

I have NO idea how she is going to be able to support herself, so she must be living back with her mother even though she will be turning 30 in Jan. Furthermore, I have NO idea how she will support the rescue! Rent alone is $1100/month!

Kris is notorious for begging for money and not handling it properly. First of all, she used to lie about having a legit non-profit. She did not have the proper status as such but claimed she did when she decided it would look better if she did. That is just one of MANY lies. Although I do think she probably does have the correct status now, I hope at least! Secondly, she is constantly asking for large amounts of money and then spends her own (I hope) money on expensive things for herself like handbags, clothes, tattoos, vacations, etc etc etc.

I am surprised that she is even "allowed" to open a rescue again in NJ considering what happened with her first NJ "rescue." But I am happy to see the authorities are involved and watching.

Also, wanted to add that I don't think Kris is evil- she is just SICK! She is most definitely a hoarder, and not just of rabbits. She doesn't see what is wrong here and believes she is the hero.

Looks like she has gotten lots of donations and help starting her new rescue:

http://littlemiraclesrr.wordpress.com/

This page doesn't work for me but maybe I am blocked:

http://www.facebook.com/littlemiracless

I know she took down her personal page for the most part because she had a lot of horrified "friends" when she mentioned getting a late-term abortion.

Their facebook isn't working for me either... strange. :?

I know that LMRR does not have proper 5013 non-profit status.

Nope, turns out that's a site of the same name in New Zealand but about babies by the look of it. My mistake, sorry. But the link with the double 's' won't open at all

RosL wrote:
Happi Bun wrote:
Their facebook isn't working for me either... strange. :?

I know that LMRR does not have proper 5013 non-profit status.
Remove one 's' from the end of the Facebook link and it works.
Then it went to a store in New Zealand called Little Miracles.... I think that is why she had the extra s since her name was taken...?

And that is a shame she still does not have proper 501(c)3 status because she claims to and people donate thinking it will be a proper write off! Kris is a habitual liar, so much so that she believes her own lies as truth.

Oh, ok, I see now- she has me blocked because I just clicked the link from my husband's computer and saw it but then I signed it and it went away.

Having the paperwork does not mean the IRS has approved them. I want to see the letter of determination from the IRS.

They also don't mention having it anywhere on their website, which is strange if they actually did.

She was registered with the state of Florida as a non-profit corporation, which means she had to provide proof of her status with the IRS.

She would have needed to register her status with the state of NJ, but she is a tax-exempt organization.

Latest posts

Back