Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue (EDIT: STOP THE NEGATIVITY!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steph@LittleFurriesRescue wrote:
Well..I don't know what was said about the whole Hampton thing but I was given additional details from the breeder. She did purchase a rabbit from this breeder, it wasn't Hampton, she was advertising Hampton as a PET ONLY rabbit who needed surgery with his neuter and Corson asked to take him.. that's how she got him. This breeder did not sound like she was desperately seeking a rescue to come and save Hampton..she said she had plenty of homes.. Why lie? And since she has lied about this.. and so many other things.. why in the world would anyone believe her? I have tried.. for the sake of the rescue.. but there are too many bad things that outweigh the only recent good...
I guess we have all gotten different emails from the breeder, so who knows? Are you saying that the breeder has lied about this and so many other things? By the discrepancy in the emails to various people, I would say that is the case.I'll allow people to form their own opinion. This breeder is close enough to me I can visit them myself. I'm out of town starting tomorrow for the rest of the week. After that a road trip is in order. Just like I will be personally visiting LMRR on or around July 12th.

I think so, you should form your own opinions about the emails, and I am sure that some of you will still think she is wonderful.. and that is your opinion. If someone wants to send me their personal email, I will forward you the email she sent. Also the breeder wishes to recieve no more emails on this subject. Honestly I wouldn't have gotten involved because I stepped back from the whole thing, but LMRR is the one that kept tagging me on things on facebook pertaining to this stuff even after we removed them. And her friends kept trying to grab our attention for this whole Hampton fiasco even though we told them we didn't want to have anything to do with it. So they wanted me to look.. and I did. I am not impressed.. sorry- as you are entitled to your own opinions, I am entitled to mine.

People need to stop entertaining her CONSTANT excuses and making her sound like some kind of saint. The past is the past,absolutely, but the victims of the past were real living creatures that never had a chance and for some reason, it seems perfectly acceptable to just let them disappear as if they never mattered. And it continues.. people like that don't just magically get better.

I think so, you should form your own opinions about the emails, and I am sure that some of you will still think she is wonderful.. and that is your opinion. If someone wants to send me their personal email, I will forward you the email she sent. Also the breeder wishes to recieve no more emails on this subject.
I have my emails and you have yours. Isn't it handy now that you have yours that the breeder doesn't want to get anymore?
Honestly I wouldn't have gotten involved because I stepped back from the whole thing, but LMRR is the one that kept tagging me on things on facebook pertaining to this stuff even after we removed them.
If you don't want to see it, then go into your privacy settings and disable tags.
And her friends kept trying to grab our attention for this whole Hampton fiasco even though we told them we didn't want to have anything to do with it. So they wanted me to look.. and I did. I am not impressed.. sorry- as you are entitled to your own opinions, I am entitled to mine.
You are absolutely entitled to your opinions. If you don't like hearnher friend's opinions, then block them.
People need to stop entertaining her CONSTANT excuses and making her sound like some kind of saint. The past is the past,absolutely, but the victims of the past were real living creatures that never had a chance and for some reason, it seems perfectly acceptable to just let them disappear as if they never mattered. And it continues.. people like that don't just magically get better.
You say that the past is the past absolutelyand then you say it continues.......

Did you not read that I offered to forward the email? It says right in the email that she doesn't want to be contacted. By the way, she says she was only emailed three times, me being the third time. Ronnie something or other from bunny justice said she emailed her, that woman named Jess who is Nestle Frey supposedly emailed her, and I emailed her. So when did you email her personally Patti? Where is your email? Here is what I was emailed...

Full view||Back to messagesRe: additional question‏
5/23/11
Reply ▼Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Junk
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details Donald Wilson Donald [email protected]

Send email
Find email Add to contactsTo Steph Seyforth, [email protected]
Sent: Mon 5/23/11 7:54 PM
To: Steph Seyforth ([email protected])
Cc: [email protected]

Okay, this is the third and last email I will send. I don't want to sound mean but you are the third person I have replied to. Garfield had surgery here for a hernia, after 6 weeks his hernia returned. He needed another surgery and neutered. I have a list of people on waiting for pet quality, I called her explained the situation he needed to be neutered and pet only and she was happy with that. He has a lot of personality and a wonderful rabbit. He is still on my web site with my dog they were playmates. Anyway, she picked him up I did give her his papers since he could not be shown or breed it didn't matter if she had them or not. I gave him to her with the understanding that she was responsible for the surgery. She had the surgery done not once but twice according to her since he developed an infection after the first one with her. (I did not confirm any of this) she has sent me pictures of him and he looks healthy and happy. That is what I wanted for him since he is a great rabbit. I have no problems with how she has taken care of him. However, I also sold her a doe, 8 weeks old show quality with papers, she never finished paying for her and according to her, he father left the crate door not latched fully and her dog killed the rabbit. I had no way to confirm or deny this just that it is a shame since that doe is out of championship line and she never finished paying for her. I would be very upset to find out she was not dead but instead being breed or shown or whatever but all I can do is trust what she told me. As far as Garfield she has done a woderful job, he was not sick or anything like that when she got him just needed to be neutered so it would fix the hernia in the same area which she did.
We are a large breeded and as I said before you are the third inquiry about this I do not know what is going on nor do I want in the middle of it but that is the story on Garfield. Please let others so because I will not be answering more emails about the same subject. Thanks Lisa

For love of all that is good in this world, please someone kill this thread.

This is starting to get a little too personal and the issue about Garfield/Hampton/rescues vs breeders has been solved.

Make it stop.

Myia09 wrote:
Honestly, I added the anti LMRR group and found them to be nothing but hateful bashing people with no actual evidence. Just a lot of "yelling" and a bunch of people buying into the hype.

When I added LMRR themselves I have found that they do need some better help with their rabbits and shelter; but that could greatly be because of lack of volunteers/funds/ect. However, none of the rabbits are abused or being ill treated.

I am pretty sure it is some personal vendetta gone out of hand...people who take productive steps to help rabbits in abusive situations don't act as vicious and childish as the ones on those forums do.
I'm sorry...I find it hard to locate where anybody has been 'vicious'. Most of what has been written here has been done in an adult and sensible, structured way. There are the odd exceptions, but hopefully there won't be more of that.

Yurusumaji wrote:
For love of all that is good in this world, please someone kill this thread.

This is starting to get a little too personal and the issue about Garfield/Hampton/rescues vs breeders has been solved.

Make it stop.
Anybody who is sick of the debate could stop watching the thread.

In fact, the breeder says in her letter that another rabbit was SOLD to Kris Corson,

However, I also sold her a doe, 8 weeks old show quality with papers, she never finished paying for her and according to her, he father left the crate door not latched fully and her dog killed the rabbit. I had no way to confirm or deny this just that it is a shame since that doe is out of championship line and she never finished paying for her. I would be very upset to find out she was not dead but instead being breed or shown or whatever but all I can do is trust what she told me. As far as Garfield she has done a woderful job, he was not sick or anything like that when she got him just needed to be neutered so it would fix the hernia in the same area which she did.
whereas the story she tells is that the rabbit was a gift. Does this not conflict? Is SOMEBODY not lying here? If we trust the breeder on the background of one rabbit, do we disbelieve her on the other?

Anybody who is sick of the debate could stop watching the thread.

A very mature thing to say. The debate is dead and a lot of us are sick of seeing this thing pop back up to the top of the Recent page.

It says right in the title "STOP THE NEGATIVITY!", but you're still being negative and now people are starting to get personal with this. It crossed the line long ago and you people just need to let this thread die and rest in peace.

Exchange IM usernames with each other and take it elsewhere. Just get it off the forum.

This was an entirely sensible suggestion...I fail to see why you find it immature. When I am sick of something on TV I switch off or change to another channel. Those who want to read no more on this are free to unwatch the topic. Nothing sarcastic, just common sense.

How is it dead?

I am still searching for truth and therefore not being negative, and feel that there is more to find, so I for one feel that we need to allow the debate to continue. After all, if there is no further 'evidence' to find or discuss, it will die its own death.

now people are starting to get personal with this.
As I've said before, I hold no truck with people who stoop to personal insults. I don't see where in recent posts on this thread, there have been any such personal insults. Perhaps you can point them out to me..I don't mean anything from months ago, btw, I think we all know about that.

Exchange IM usernames with each other and take it elsewhere. Just get it off the forum.
Please correct me if I have this wrong, but as legitimate members of the forum, we have a right to debate. As long as people are expressing themselves in an honest and polite way, I feel that your request (?) is, to say the least, unreasonable.

I think this debate is unreasonable.

You'll see I never said anything about personal insults, but it is getting personal. The most recent example is Steph's implied accusation that Patti never sent or received an e-mail from the breeder you're all talking about.

I don't follow this thread, I never have. However, every single time I sign on it's at the top of the list again. I read the first page and I've read the last page and in my honest opinion, this has just gone too far and you guys have resorted to questioning everything LMRR does.

I'm all for the welfare of rabbits and taking down shelters that are unsavory, but whining about it on this forum isn't going to get anyone any closer to a solution to a problem that is only implied but not proven.

RosL wrote:
I'm sorry...I find it hard to locate where anybody has been 'vicious'. Most of what has been written here has been done in an adult and sensible, structured way. There are the odd exceptions, but hopefully there won't be more of that.
The really vicious stuff was on the Facebook page that was linked earlier in the thread. The mods here (thanks so much, guys!) remove that crap quickly. One comment from the FB page that really sticks in my head was made by "Ronnie Cyr" and referred to the owner of LMRR as "an attention seeking whore". There was a lot more like it also, which is one big reason why I am now immediately discounting anything the BJ people say as untrue.
I find it very hard to believe that if this was REALLY "only about the rabbits" as they claim, that there would be this level of fury and personal hatred towards this woman. I hate repeating myself, but here I go again: I can understand COMPLETELY being upset and angry if you are seeing animals being neglected and abused. But personal attacks are not helping the rabbits! I would think that it would be obvious to everyone reading this thread that BJ's behavior has not convinced even one person that there is abuse going on, it has been actually the opposite. To tell you the truth, if I were to walk into LMRR today and see signs of abuse with my own eyes, there is still no chance that I would listen to anything that the BJ group has to say purely because of the behavior I have seen from them here and on Facebook. I would gather my own evidence and believe what my own eyes saw, but nothing that they said.

I hope that made sense without turning into a ramble.

I was just re-reading the last page and saw this again. I don't think I have seen anyone on here talking about how good (Corson? can't remember her name) this woman is. I think the main issue being discussed is how very UN-saintlike the BJ group has been. I have to say, this is the craziest thread I have ever seen on this forum.
:rollseyes

I also can't help but be amused by the constant reminders that no one is getting personal when the whole point of this thread is to bash someone who isn't even around to defend herself. Honestly.

The most recent issue has been settled. The debate is over. This thread needs to be as dead as this so-called 'debate'.

No one that is on here posting against LMRR or are concerned about what is going on there is even in that "BJ Group"! So please for the love of whomever you believe in.. don't blame us for what they say and do. I think that is one thing that we can all agree on here is that none of us want to listen to what the the "BJ People" are saying anymore... And us speaking out in no way compares to what they do or should be associated with such. There is no their side and her side. We are all individually expressing what we feel is wrong.

I'm confused, I thought christinelea1 was part of Bunny Justice? There were several other posters/new members here that I was under the impression were part of that group also. Was I mistaken?

gentle giants wrote:
I'm confused, I thought christinelea1 was part of Bunny Justice? There were several other posters/new members here that I was under the impression were part of that group also. Was I mistaken?
Considering that one of the people posting on the group post about Pipp under pretty much the exact same name, I'm pretty sure that they are one in the same.

I saw a couple of the rabbits that LMRRtook infrom FL. Both were lops. Theylooked in good shape. Dr. Duggan was getting to spay and neuter them.

I believe Facebook removed the BJ stuff at the request of the SPCA. It's over.

Well, I know that I made a complaint about the page to FB. I know of one other person who did too, mabye FB got tired of being bugged about it.

Latest posts

Back