Little lady losing hair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne Armstrong

Reaction score
Hello, My sons female rabbit is losing hair really bad, she’s had quite a traumatic time recently as her partner was recently attacked and killed by a dog after it managed to chew it’s way into the hutch. She is very loved and pampered by her human daddy, we just don’t know why she’s shedding so heavily as it’s been really cold weather near us and none of my other 4 buns, are shedding. Please help if you have advise as he’s so worried for her.

Attachments

• 079419CD-4977-442C-8A72-F2563AA6DA66.png
    079419CD-4977-442C-8A72-F2563AA6DA66.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm not sure what to say. My best advice would be to consult your vet about the situation. He could be doing this out of stress from losing his partner or from some type of disease and I'm sure the vet can help! Hopefully it's nothing too bad! Good Luck!

Could you send pictures of the spots on her? Check her for mites, fleas, and other bugs. I would send a picture to the vet and ask what they think you should do. Don't take her in for a check-up unless the vet says you need to.

Latest posts

Back