Little Guy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChocoClover

Rabbit Geek
Reaction score
My first rabbit, Otis, passed about a month and a week ago. He was such a sweet little guy. He loved to sit with me while I sat at my computer, or with my dad when he was at his. When I took him out on his harness, he would run run run. I was really hoping to get a companion for him, and was even looking at rabbits on the internet to find one, but he suddenly died. A week before, I was thinking about taking him to the vet because he was lethargic, and that was unusual for Otis. However, he perked up, and I didn't have the experience to know that he was probably still sick. After he died, I discovered that his feces were discolored. I wish I would have looked before, but again, I was not as experienced.

I loved every inch Otis so much. All his little quirks, his hyper running, and the way he jumped up for food. He was such a sweet rabbit. It's been a month, yet I still have trouble referring to him in the past tense.

Of course, I missed my bunny time and wanted more rabbits, which is how I ended up with my three current fluffies.

Rest in peace, little guy.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little Otis. He sounds like an awesome bun! Pets give us so much joy & it's so hard when we lose them. I really believe that you'll be reunited with him someday up in heaven.
Mary

We are sorry to hear about Otis
Hopefully all of the good times and memories will help you with your loss
Binky free Otis

Yes, I still have melancholy moments, especially when I imagine what it would be like to still have him around. I always imagine him beside my other buns, running all over the place, and jumping up on his hutch wire. I miss him.

Latest posts

Back