Little bun, and littler bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anaira

Reaction score
On fine days, Reuben and Nermal go into their little carry cage, and get taken down to the wire run. It's easier to put them inside it, rather than carrying them down one by one, plus Nermal hates being held, so it protects whoever is taking them down. I thought I'd take a couple of pictures, to show the size difference. :biggrin:
yump2.jpg

yump3.jpg

Reuben about to tear the bars down, and go chase Katie for calling him fat.
yump4.jpg

And one of them out in the sun. They were lying down, but of course they had to move.
yump6.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Omg that size difference is hysterical! The shot from above really shows it :)

Little bun is the one that isn't littler. :p They are getting on well; while I have yet to see them snuggle, or groom, Reuben will snooze while Nermal leaps all over him. I was kinda hoping a more active bun would activate Reuben more, but I guess not!

Also, after taking invasive pictures of Nermal, he went straight to Reuben, and hid behind him.

btw, Nermal now weighs 1.2 kilos. Before he was 1.1. Is a 100 gram increase ok in this space of time, for a bun of his age?

Reuben weighs about 4 kilos...not accurate, but it came out about the same on two different scales, so it gives an idea. Three less than Fraggles!

Apparently he does! That's what the original owners were told when they bought him as a little bun. Mum refused to believe it when she saw him, especially as our other rabbit at the time was also supposed to be half ND, and he was about halfway between Reuben and Nermal in size.

He's also half Tan.

Latest posts

Back