Litter training a baby bunny...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlie

Reaction score
How old was your baby rabbit when it gotlitter-trained? Mine is about 7 wks old and I'm just wondering whenhe'll be interested in 'going' in just one place? It's gettingfrustrating going in and cleaning pee up about every hour.:?Iknow he's just a baby but maybe if I find out the earliest average age,I'll have something to look forward to.:)He is a male, ifthat makes any difference. -Thanks in advance-

I got Mocha when she was 8 weeks old, and Ithink it took her about a week to figure out to go in the litter box.She still does poop outside of it, but she only pees in her box andthat's all that matters to me:D

I got my bun Rodney when he was about 9 weeks old and he got the hang of using the litter box in about a month.

I got Charlie at 7 weeks,at 9 weeks heknows only to pee in the litter although he will poop outside of itabout 30% of the time.

Wipe up his pee with anapkin and put thenapkin into his litter - eventually he should get the idea.

I got my bun at about 6 wks and he was trained i just placed a cats litter box in a corner he "used" alot then for a while would scoop his poops up and place them in the litter box then place him in the box if i caught him with his tail up id quickly move him into his box then praise him.....no bun is 100% litter trained at least i dont think so i still find poops out side of the box! And i ust yesterdays news for litter i find it to hide the buns order alot better

Latest posts

Back