Litter training 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaskye

Reaction score
So my bunny keeps pooping right outside her litter box. Huge pile of it overnight and she ALWAYS poops there...(weirdly it’s not in a corner) should I move her litter box to that area or just wait it out ?

I see this is part 2. Did you see all of the comments on your prior thread about your current setup? Do you still have loose bedding outside the litterbox as you did in photo?

I see this is part 2. Did you see all of the comments on your prior thread about your current setup? Do you still have loose bedding outside the litterbox as you did in photo?
I got rid of all the bedding

I’m new to this🙈 didn’t know how
You can just click on Forums (first on the left top side) and choose Your Threads from drop menu so you can continue your yesterdays thread. Here it is
Litter training

If you wish to change something and don't know how there's Report button on the bottom left of each post you can report to Moderator just explain that you would like to join two your threads or if ever posted in wrong forum etc.

Latest posts

Back