List your pets!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samara

Reaction score
What kind and how many of each pet do you have? How old are they? Post pictures if you like! :)

I have:

1 dog - Troy; mixed, 85lbs, tall, black. 5 years old.
PIC_0266.jpg

2 cats - Tiki; orange tabby; 8 years old. Grover; Russian Blue mix; 12 years old.
IMG_0775.jpg

Picture002.jpg

2 rabbits - Molly; broken chestnut lionlop; 2 years old. Gubble; REW mini lop; under a year old.
Molly2.png

Hooksett-20120316-00292.jpg

2 ferrets - Kayla & Colt; black sables; 4 years old.

2 fish tanks - 7 mosquito fish, 3 snails, 2 ghost shrimp (everyone in this tank is under a year old).
8 goldfish: 2 moors (2 years old), 1 telescope (under a year), 1 ryukin (5 years old), 1 fantail (2 years old), 1 common (1 year old), 2 comets (4 years old).

2 kids: Sam - 14 years old; eats like a horse. Noah: 11 years old; wired.

More pictures to come!

Your turn!

I love how you listed your kids under your pets, haha! Too funny and cute.

I just have my one (first and only pet!) Toby. He`s almost 19 months old now.

3 dogs: Sandy 6.5y/o 70lb golden retriever, Kaylei 6y/o Australian shepherd/germ. shep/rottie mix 60lbs, Rowdy 115lbs blk lab/rott mix boy

3 cats: George 11y/o Gray and white DSH, Rogue 7y/o black absynnian, Nermal 3y/o silver tabby (formerly feral who claimed our house by walking through the front door at 6weeks old..and he's still here

1 bunny: Mopsy diva....approximately 8y/o.

3 sons: Jimmy-21y/o college student, Zachary 19y/o going in the Navy, and Jakob 18y/o soon to be published author.

nermal71 wrote:
3 dogs: Sandy 6.5y/o 70lb golden retriever, Kaylei 6y/o Australian shepherd/germ. shep/rottie mix 60lbs, Rowdy 115lbs blk lab/rott mix boy

3 cats: George 11y/o Gray and white DSH, Rogue 7y/o black absynnian, Nermal 3y/o silver tabby (formerly feral who claimed our house by walking through the front door at 6weeks old..and he's still here

1 bunny: Mopsy diva....approximately 8y/o.

3 sons: Jimmy-21y/o college student, Zachary 19y/o going in the Navy, and Jakob 18y/o soon to be published author.

Awesome! I laughed about Nermal :p Sometimes pets claim us! Troy claimed me...I was there to adopt his brother.

2 dogs: Piper (Black Lab) and Luca (Texas Heeler)

7 cats: Freaky, Nasty, Tigs, Izzy, Bella, Spooks, and a new drop-off that's very much pregnant. :-( All of these are barn cats, and all drop-offs.

9 buns: Twila, Jack, Ruby, Trisha, and Alfie (Cals). Adeline, Spazz, Rosa, Maxine. We have 7 babies from Adeline and 3 from Twila, and 2 French Lops I'll be picking up shortly (Sonny and Cher).

7 horses: Arnie (mine), Gypsy (Kitty's), Doc (hubby's), Racer (Jonathan's), Digger (Phillip's), Louie (our QH stallion), and Chase (4 yr. old by our stallion, and may be getting a new zip code next weekend. yay!!!)

3 kids: Kitty (14 yr. old daughter, and the reason for the rabbits), Jonathan and Phillip (15 yr. old twin sons).

People always ask me how I keep everyone's name straight. I think for those of us who have a good number of pets it comes easily...everyone has their own personality, they look different, etc.

People think I'm nuts.

Too Many! LOL At least that is what everyone tells me!

Cats

Gracie- 7 year old siamese mix from shelter. Possible spawn of the devil :lookaround

23775_108794875798189_100000030318634_229147_5330409_n.jpg

Lilly- 5 year old from shelter. Permanent URI

23775_108794842464859_100000030318634_229138_163482_n.jpg

Simba- Maine Coon mix caught as feral when kitten. Food stealer

282525_261881230489552_100000030318634_1122297_5592307_n.jpg

23775_108794345798242_100000030318634_229071_6888979_n.jpg

Dogs

Gunner- 1.5 year old German Shepherd and Great Dane Mix. 80 pounds and super tall.

P2248616.jpg

Reptiles are in another post

4 Leopard Geckos, all female.

Cows

Delilah- Simmental. Has had 2 calves.

P4190865.jpg

Callidora (Callie)- Hereford. Will be breeding her this year for her first calf.

era.jpg

Da Bunnies

Pippin- 7 month old dwarf mix

P2268714.jpg

Tribble- 2 year old Lionhead

P5286297.jpg

In addition I also have several Betta Fish

I have 6 bunnies; Habanero (New Zealand, 8-9 months old), Scarlet (Mini Rex, 9 months old), Glass (Mini Rex, 1 1/2 years old), Tinkerbell (Mini Rex, 4 years old), Paprika (Mini Rex, 2 years old) and Red Velvet (Mini Rex, 9 months old).

2 dogs; Emma and Buddy, Lab/Irish Setter Mixes, 5-6ish years. :)

My sister has 2 bunnies; Sparkle (Mini Lop, 8-9 years old) and Cupcake (Holland Lop, 5-6 months).

My brother has 4 bunnies; Batman (Mini Rex, 4 months old), Midnight (Mini Rex, 2ish years old), Fudge (Mini Rex Mix, 3 years old), and Ring of Fire (Mini Rex, 9 months old).

I've got quite the full house here!! :) I love them all though a bunch!! :)

Out of curiosity are your moo-moos for meat? I have an absolutely inexplicable love for cows, I have somewhat of a collection of stuffed ones and other cow things (like a flashlight! It moos when I turn it on).

Anyways, your moo-moos are adorable <3 (I've called them moo-moos since I was about 3, it's stuck with me until now, almost 20 years later, haha)

IMG_0496-1.jpg

Blue: Proof of cow love :p
Green: Proof of bunny love :)

We have....

Sydney who is almost 7 years old, about 17lbs and is a Lhasa mix she is feisty and LOVES fetching tennis balls! She will literally chase them til her feet bleed! Crazy girl! Lol

Charlie who we rescued almost 3years ago, he is approximately 5 years old, maybe 6... He is a Maltese mix and is about 10 lbs. It's hard to believe 3years ago he was roaming the streets looking for scraps to eat! When we brought him home he was only 6 lbs! He was crazy skinny poor boy, and would eat til he was sick for almost a year! He is such a lover... All he wants to do is cuddle :) he is so gentle and such a kind soul! We are looking into getting him certified to be a therapy dog.

We have a rainbow dog named Jenna. She is a collie and passed just 6 weeks after Charlie came home, she was 13 years old and had been my constant companion since I was 13! I still miss her so much! She was the definition of the perfect dog... She knew what I wanted from her without even me speaking... I could just make eye contact with her and she would sit, or come, or ly down... She was awesome! Once we have a place with a bigger yard, we will be getting another collie! I miss that long nose :)

And lastly but not least is Mr. Cookie! The bun bun :) he is about 18 months and we rescued him abt 3months ago :) we are loving getting to know him and all that he is teaching us about bunnies :)

We have Taffy the cat 6 yr old rescue, and Penny an 8 month old rescue along with her brother, Bruce ( both cats). We also have Willow, 2 y/o standard Rex, and Walter (age unknown) who is a lop and a rescue, and Jasper, breed unknown and approx 2 y/o rescue. Then we have Donatello a soft shelled turtle, and Michaelangelo another soft shelled turtle. They have a red eared slider brother named .....what else, Leonardo, but he lives with my boyfriend now because he's a bully. My boyfriend has a cat named Sturgis whom I also claim :)

Any reason to show off my hoard! My friends call it a zoo, I call it family :)

I have 2 cats, Austin, Oriental x, weighs about 4.5kg (9.9lbs) he was a pound kitty that we rescued and has since become an unstoppable talking, whinging, eating, sleeping, attention seeking machine!
DSCF5277-1.jpg

And Rusta, just a moggy, weighs about 4kg (8.8lbs) She was also a pound kitty that we rescued and although hates everything except my partner and I, she's a big snuggler :3
DSCF3376-1.jpg

9e9162c8.jpg

1 Dog, Tessa, border collie x Cavilear king charles, about 9kg.
28ddbd7b.jpg

I have 17 Fancy Rats. Tippy, Bambi, Neytiri, Aywa, Toph, Crinis, Asper, Opal, Emerald, Kindra, Sonic, Bowser, Spyro, Poley, Spag-a-sarus, Sergeant and Pepper :3 (I wont put photos of everyone because then there wont be any space left!)
677ed997.jpg

20fd15ed.jpg

12c6214a.jpg

08071b16.jpg

0a989278.jpg

55a910f3.jpg

2 bunnies, Luther, a sooty-fawn mini-lop, 7 months old
IMG_2085.jpg

And Morrigan, a squirrel mini-lop, 10 weeks old
IMG_2089.jpg

And a 4ft Fish tank with over 50 fish, including 2 beta boys (Billy and Connally) and 2 beta girls (Darlene and Mary-Anne)

a5c0613c.jpg

Me and My boyfriends puppies. Brindle/White Basenji mix is Scrappy (8mos) and Black Lab mix is Lady (4-5yrs)

SANY0007.jpg

My big bun Franklin the French Lop
SANY0386.jpg

Here's me and my moms bunnies
http://owensbunnies.weebly.com/

The colt I'm training for a class. Named Davy Crockett

horse.jpg

horse4-1.jpg

My Kitty Roxanna

0301102034-04.jpg

Me and My boyfriend also just bought a 75 gallon tank for our One huge koi fish (abt 3yrs), two butterfly koi (about 2yrs), one chocolate plecostomus, one red-tailed tinfoil barb, and four little cichlids. We also have a red eared slider turtle all at his parents house.

Jake, my rescue. Will be 13 years old May 1st. Most loveable dog, and loves his bunnies!

BUNNYS877.jpg

Dobby will be 1 year old April 11th. Truly loves My Husband
BUNNYS489.jpg

Kreacher will be 1 year old April 11th. My Snuggle Bunny who's lost his Attitude
BUNNYS1100.jpg

Willard our Rescue. His Gotcha Day is October 8th. This sweetie helped my Husband really enjoy and know bunnies.
BUNNYS719.jpg

Neville, Our Christmas Eve Baby, and My Heart! He's my Special Boy!
DMGBase010.jpg

Luna, My Sweet Girl. Who is showing us what a Doe Really is!
BUNNYS1385.jpg

Let's see... I don't have pictures tonight, but.

I have two cats: Merlin, a blue siamese 9 years old and Azrael (aka Fat Man), tabby cat who is massive at 22 lbs haha he is 6 years old. I'm sure he might have some maine coon in him.

3 leopard geckos, 2 boys, 1 girl.

1 10 gallon fish tank with 3 orange hatchet fish, 3 assassin snails and 2 ghost shrimp.

And of course Harvey, my Netherland Dwarf, age unknown, gotcha day July 3rd.

Marisa,

I have been able to sell the calves from Delilah to other people for breeding and such. Here on the East coast they decided that black cows are worth more (I blame the Angus phase) and so a lot of people are using Simmentals in their herds.

I understand the moo moos thing. I can never call a lamb just a lamb. Its either "lamblamb" or lambie lol

Jynx our GSD - She'll be three on April 11th. She's seriously my baby, love her to death. Here is a picture from her first B-day, can't believe it's been that long.

27062_10150169357090447_546065446_11925727_1327619_n.jpg

Duckie, a torti who is also three and we got her from the animal shelter.

DSC02598-3-1.jpg

My Pastel ball python Jade, she's still tiny though.

jade.jpg

and then of course...
My bunny!
This is Harley and he's a Holland Lop and he's a year old.

harley2-2.jpg

harley3.jpg

Latest posts

Back