Liquid Soap

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
Of course she'd be sleeping now... she's been through a big ordeal! :)

I bet by morning she'll be back to her old self with no signs of anything ever happening... :bunnydance:
shes ate some carrots now and wants out to run around again. i think i might let her out to run around for a few minutes

Well as long as she WANTS to run around, that's good. If she starts foaming like a little washing machine, though, may have second thoughts about that. :biggrin

:bath:

angieluv wrote:
Hi Everybody, glad that Peapoo looks just great. I think that peapoo's owner was calmer than me
She smells good too! :soapbox

Thank you so much! The moderators missed this one! We got off stress free. :sunshine:

:goodjob:kiss::bouquet::thanks:

RO Staff

:group

:thanks:for the help everybody!

peapoo is fine this morning...shes running around playing and acting normal, eating like a little pig. cant even tell it happened.

also its pouring snow here, so shemight get to play in it later...if its not over her head and not too cold

Hi I was gone all day and just couldn't wait to get home to see if Peapoo was OK. I am so glad and happy that everything turned out OK. :happyrabbit:angieluv

angieluv wrote:
Hi I was gone all day and just coudn't wait to get home to see if Peapoo wasOK. I am so glad and happy that everything turned out OK. :happyrabbit:angieluv
thank you. peapoo was great today, she got to go out and play in the snow for the first time! she loved it! was doing binkies all around her pen!i guess she didnt eat as much soap as i thought she did, but she sure smells good!!

Aw, what a cutie. Looks like she loves the snow. :)

Glad she's doing well after her little soap incident. I bet she does smell good. :D

doodle wrote:
Aw, what a cutie. Looks like she loves the snow. :)

Glad she's doing well after her little soap incident. I bet she does smell good. :D
lets just say she gave me the butt:bunnybutt:when i brought her back inside:disgust:

attachment.php

What a great action shot this is! Looks like she had awonderful time and really enjoyed herself.

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
attachment.php

What a great action shot this is! Looks like she had awonderful time and really enjoyed herself.

Jan
almost every picture i took turned out like that because she was bouncing around so much..lol..i got some good ones

Latest posts

Back