lionheads in the house?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmtangelkrystal

Reaction score
hi its kane kmtangelkrystals bunny... i was wondering if any of you were lionheads too i don't know any others except iggy and sammy moms friends babies it would be so cool if i could meet some other rabbits like me:bunny18:bunnyheart

heeree!

DSC_0123.jpg

don say dats not enuff hair for a lion!

My name is Daisy Mae "Dutches of Ajax" I'm a single mane lionhead.

DSC04482.jpg

Hi I'm "Lord" Winston

DSC02322.jpg

Hope you like our pictures

hase206.gif
hase263.gif

i am a lion head to i am dippys fwend and ar new fwend benjamin is a lion head ( slash mini rex/ dwarf)
fluffball
xxxxxx

I am part lionhead! Buut, my lines are real confuzzled...I gots an angoraXlion grandaddy, an angora great grandmommy, my daddy was also an angoraXlion but my mommy was pure(ish) angora, but way behind in the generation are also rex, nethie and what my mommy thinks is a dutch.

Hewwo! My name be Theo, and my daughter Bella and I both be lionheads. Bella nevr groo into her mane tho. Her's be pretty pathetic. She still bootyful to me tho. She be a pwetty bwack color.

I'm a lionhead! My name is Suzy Q. I just joined, so my picture isnt up yet. Sorry.

Whoops! my picture is my brother Wonderbunny, not me. I'm a brown lionhead, he was a dwarf mix. But you lionheads are ADORABLE!

Latest posts

Back