lionhead girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUSTBUNNY-CLYDE

Reaction score
Went into my area petco and walked in the adoption room to see the kittens. turned around and saw a female lionhead who looked exactly like our clyde!! she has to be from our breeder. exact markings!! now my heart is broke that I didn't bring her home!!! she's a 3 y.o. spayed female . she looked so scared and she's been at the shelter for a while before this. We do have the room, $, and time for her???????? poor little sweetie!! what to do? what to do?:juggle

I say GO get her!!!!!! Okay, that's me. You must evaluate & do what your heart says. Hope you get her! Will be waiting here to find out what you do. Best wishes to you & the lionhead doe!

Aww, the poor thing. Its really up to you if you want to get her. If you feel like taking the time to take care of her than go for it! I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself from getting her if I were in your shoes, lol. I'll be waiting to hear what you do too!

Aww poor baby. I must say that I'm one of those people that kinda rush into things and then think about them later lol, so I probably shouldn't give advice.

^ I wonder that too.. I bet they know. Awww poor little girl. I love your two and can never tell them apart, I can just imagine trying to figure out which one is the female lol.

we're still discussing it!!! ugg!!!! we started stress bonding the boys 3 days ago. nice bumpy car rides!!!we tried the normal bonding process multiple times for the last 3 months. spontaneous fighting!! I guess were trying to get the boys bonded first. If we would get the girl! can you just stress bond all 3 together at once???

Called on the little girl today to go meet her and she was pending adoption! :( Hopefully she found a good home!!! I told them to call me if the adoption fell through!!!

Latest posts

Back