Lint roller hack?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuppyND

Reaction score
I’ve seen a few tiktok videos claiming that a lint roller can be used to remove shedding hair from buns. I haven’t tried it yet, so I’m wondering if any of you have. Do you recommend it? Could it pose any harm? Can it replace brushing? Does your bun like it?

My buns didn't like it when I tried it. I just use my hand(damp or dry). But I know someone that used a lint roller on her bun for the 10 years the bun was with her, and claimed it worked well.

That would be pretty wasteful I think, those rollers clog up quickly. I stick to petting, brushing and plucking - I already could fill a small pillow with the hair of 2 buns.

It works, in my experience, only for those hairs that come off with just petting, or those really loose tufts of fur that get blown away by the wind. Mine will avoid the roller more than a comb.
Just gentle plucking by hand is more effective, especially in those loose areas that just need an extra tug and where buns won't usually let me comb (undersides, rump and hind feet).
Lint rollers are better suited to removing the loose fluff from your clothes.

I tried it. I think it works good, the only problem is my bun will not hold still. 😆 You probably should not replace brushing with it. (Thats what it said on a video)

Latest posts

Back