Life Lessons from Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdith4him

Reaction score
So, I hope this is allowed. If not, please delete it, mods!

I work for a Christian school and every year each teacher is assigned a date to present a devotion to the rest of the staff. We can do kinda whatever we want, as long as their is some sort of Biblical message in it. I thought for a long time about what I wanted to talk about and finally decided to talk about bunnies! I have learned so much from them, but I often see myself in their little quirks and behaviors. So my devotion was about these lessons! I posted my PowerPoint presentation if you want to take a look. I had a lot of fun talking about my bunnies and I think the rest of the staff enjoyed it, too :)

[align=center]See my PowerPoint here: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=32B3EDC1EF6FFFEC!105&authkey=!ADBUonArQ9_5y8E
[/align]

I had computer problems and wasn't able to log on for a couple of weeks. I'm just now seeing this post. What a lovely idea for a presentation! Thanks for sharing.

I learn all kinds of life lessons from my bunnies. One of my favorites is the way, once they've determined there is no threat, they greet every other creature they meet with absolute delight!!! When I introduce them to new people they usually hide for a while and observe. But once they've learned to trust the person, they jump for joy when they see them again--no matter how much time has passed.:)

Latest posts

Back