Licks furnature

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
Twigs has starting licking the couches and pillows like crazy. He's always licked my daughter but he's grooming her He's really into licking her feet now which is gross but that's not the problem.

When we first got him he would eat the couches. So to help save them and cover the wonderful holes he made, we covered them. He has and still does eat holes in the covers but lately he's more into just licking them. It seem (sorry if its gross but,) the sweater they get the more he licks them. He really loves the pillow my husband uses to lay on all the time. So is he missing something in his diet or does he just love the couch covers lol.

My bunnies love licking my boyfriend's sweaty cap. it's super gross but I think it's the salty taste they like.

Bandit will lick almost anything, the floor, the wall, rugs, clothes, couches, me etc. It's not so bad, unless I know he just finished eating ceacotrophs, lol.

Just a thought but maybe your bunny needs a salt lick. That was my first thought when I read your post.

I've thought about a salt lick, but I've heard that rabbits don't really need them. He's getting enough salt from the pillows anyway lol.

Latest posts

Back