Licking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:))

Reaction score
I’ve read rabbits only lick you when they trust you...my rabbits are new and they definitely don’t trust me yet so what are the other reasons for licking ?

If they are young they might just still be very affectionate, or they may just like the taste. My rabbit licks random things constantly: floors, walls, furniture...

If they are young they might just still be very affectionate, or they may just like the taste. My rabbit licks random things constantly: floors, walls, furniture...

They are about 9weeks so yeah you’re probably right about them being affectionate...i hope it’s not taste :0 I don’t want to be eaten alive :D

Pepper used to do the same thing when he was a baby. As he got older he stopped licking me and started licking the stuff in his pen. Enjoy it while you can! Lol I’m sure as you bond more with your bun they will develop that trust and may very well lick you again.

My Harley would give me kiss on my nose when I asked for one. Bunny kisses are THE sweetest. I started him by saying "KISS" when he would lick my skin (not clothes) and thats how he learned.

Pepper used to do the same thing when he was a baby. As he got older he stopped licking me and started licking the stuff in his pen. Enjoy it while you can! Lol I’m sure as you bond more with your bun they will develop that trust and may very well lick you again.

I hope she never stops it’s so cute :,)

My Harley would give me kiss on my nose when I asked for one. Bunny kisses are THE sweetest. I started him by saying "KISS" when he would lick my skin (not clothes) and thats how he learned.

AHH CUTE

Latest posts

Back