Licking Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenni

Reaction score
Gretchen licks me all the time, which I know are bunny kisses, but why does she lick everything else, like the floor and the sofa?

Does anyone else's buns do this?

Sometimes Amelia will when she's in the mood...or when I scatch her back near her tail. My cat, Milo will go through licking spurts too. Aren't animals great?

None of my current rabbits are lickers but I had a little boy called Ben once who would lick me all the time. I was flattered and thought I was special but it turns out that he would lick any old person that went near him whether he knew them or not so I think he may have just enjoyed licking. He licked walls and floors too.

Zeke is a HUGE licker. He especially loves to lick people and the sides of his litter box. Uh, that's kind of agross combo now that I think about it... :laugh:

Erin

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Ruby and Millie aren't lickers usually but recently they'vestarted grooming their fleecy cat bed when they're sitting in it. I'll have to get a video of it one time, it's so funny!
That's so cute. My bun Layla always licks her fleece blanket too.

Hehe,i have a few licky buns,occassionally i will see one of the buns doing my house work,like Marshmallow will lick the walls and Jack will lick the floor,so i say ok guys thanks for the help but i'm right to do it on my own lol

cheryl

Devon is a huge licker, he will lick everything. Amber limits herself to people (and Devon)!

I'm dying for some bunny kisses from Thumpy but he prefers to just lick the couch madly before going to sleep on it. I guess I'll just have to be happy with the nose prods he seems to fond of giving me... I guess that's love too right?

Alanna*

Aww bunny kisses!

Sometimes when I am cuddling my rabbits and wearing a wool jumper or top, they wash my jumper for me. Its really cute and it tickles. hehe :D

My bunnies also rub their chins on EVERYTHING! If you move something and they come back to it the next day, there they are chinning it!

Bunnies are so cute!

Latest posts

Back