Levels in NIC

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Imbrium

Jennifer
Reaction score
I totally agree about no such thing as too much space! my bunns have more space for their size than I do for mine - they have their own room :p

Blue eyes

Staff member
Reaction score
grasspack wrote:
Great idea and I bought an extra box of panels so that should work great. Three days and counting till she comes home. My husband and kids think I am nuts. I built her cage and my husband asked me if I was going to put a goat in there as it is way to big for a bunny. I told him no such thing!!!!

Alice
Any photos??

grasspack

Reaction score
No photos yet as I am waiting for the finished product...but I have a feeling it will always be a work in progress. I am still trying to decide what to put on the bottom for flooring. I have really wide pine floors through out the house, so I need to protect them from any bunny pee:) Am going looking tomorrow for ideas.

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. Hubby finished the shelf for me today so it almost ready.

Alice

Blue eyes

Staff member
Reaction score
A length of 2x2 (or was it 1x1) can also work. Whatever size fits through a square on the grid. Those are usually much cheaper than a round dowel.

Latest posts