Lets see those Buns!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realized that most of my pictures are shoddy through the wire, camera phone pictures so the buns had a photo shoot today :)

Copndocs Peabody [ignore his ears, I thought I saw the beginnings of mites so we're treating just in case!]

Muddy Acres Beans

t/

This is Marley!

10006920_10152272604052248_1448972247_n.jpg

This is Doc Wilbur (was just Wilbur but everyone on her said he had a great bedside manner when I got sick, so he became 'Doc Wilbur':thumbup )

wilbur 150214 005.JPG

so cute!
i let my little guy on my bed for the first time this weekend, he didnt seem to know what to do!, i just prayed he wouldnt pee on it, my last bun would make a bee line straight for my bed if my bedroom door was open..

This is Doc Wilbur (was just Wilbur but everyone on her said he had a great bedside manner when I got sick, so he became 'Doc Wilbur':thumbup )

Soooo many cute rabbits!!!! Here are mine... On the left is FlutterShy, and on the right her baby Dash.

IMG_8968.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1395885683.715452.jpg
These are our girls. They are 6 month old Mini Rex's. They are sisters. The one in the corner is my husband's, he named her Isis. Mine is in front and her name is Aphrodite.

Louie looks heaps like Boomer ! if his ears were slightly longer and thinner i'd swear that is a picture of my bunny!!!

Latest posts

Back