Quantcast

Let's just take a moment...

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Mehidk

Reaction score
Loving all the buns in here!

Here’s my little floof baby, Trixie! I’ve had her since Nov 2019 and she’s been such a character since we adopted her. I’ve definitely become one of those people who has their gallery with 90% photos of their pets lol. I definitely spoil her, I can’t help it. I love her so much!!

Attachments

Marikristine

Reaction score

Here’s my little floof baby, Trixie! I’ve had her since Nov 2019 and she’s been such a character since we adopted her. I’ve definitely become one of those people who has their gallery with 90% photos of their pets lol. I definitely spoil her, I can’t help it. I love her so much!!
cute! did you build or did you buy her house?

Mehidk

Reaction score
cute! did you build or did you buy her house?
I bought it from House Rabbit Society for $20! I could have technically made something for her but I saw it on their website and loved it because it has 3 levels in it. She likes to stay in the second level area.

Marikristine

Reaction score
I bought it from House Rabbit Society for $20! I could have technically made something for her but I saw it on their website and loved it because it has 3 levels in it. She likes to stay in the second level area.
so cute! planning to have one for my bun but find it pretty expensive hehe :) thank you :) keep safe!

Morgan Madoka

Reaction score

Loving it all! So precious! I need a giant carrot like that!! Lol

Morgan Madoka

Reaction score
I'm trying a different way to post the images to see if this one works. Here's hoping. Little Little is a 6 yr old mini satin. Jeronimo is a four month old Silver Fox
Wow they are seriously beautiful! They look so content, makes my heart melt 🐰♥🥰

Morgan Madoka

Reaction score
Today was rainy and gross, so I spent lots of time with Theo. He always brightens my day! 😍
*Sorry, the camera quality sucks. I need a new phone.
Theo is just a handsome lil bun 🥰♥🐰 thanks for sharing! I love rainy days with haru! We lay in bed and watch anime and eat snacks more than usual 😂♥🐰🥰

Mac189

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've really failed to express how wonderful my other bunny, Foxwell, is. I've only had him for 7 months and fell in love the second I saw him on the humane society site. Before we met he was living as a stray and has the scars to prove he is one tough little dude, but he holds no ill will towards me or Willa. He is so curious and takes delight in everything. I've never seen a rabbit so happy to destroy a wickerball or terrorize a cat. I'm so lucky to have found Fox and so glad he and Willa are such good friends.

Attachments

Latest posts