Quantcast

Let me see your rabbits!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Because I love seeing what breeds (or crossbreeds) of rabbits everyone has, please post your pictures! It can just be a pet, show rabbit, or a breeder! I have a blue English spot buck named Bluebell, after the character in "Watership Down." He was born on June 6, 2020. I attached a few photos of him!

Attachments

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
Ah Bluebell is such a cute name!! I love that book as well.
I have a chinchilla rex/mini Rex boy. He’s a pet only - and is very bratty sometimes 🙈

Attachments

Mac189

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Watership Down as well! What a beautiful, clever looking rabbit!

I have Willa, a three-year-old Satin/Holland Lop cross who is a broken agouti. She's got quite an attitude and is a total love bug who will tell you exactly what she wants!

Foxwell is a sweet, shy, handsome boy who is probably some kind of Satin mix. He was adopted as an adult, so I don't know his exact age, but I'm guessing he's maybe 6 months younger than Willa. He's very rambunctious and a loving companion to Willa!

Attachments

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Himalayans and on Standard Chinchilla
Here are a couple of my Himalayans, Devi and Bambi
View attachment 53064
And here is my Standard Chinchilla, John
View attachment 53065
I used to have an english spot too! He was named Prince William
I actually considered getting a Himalayan, but opted for an English spot instead because I found a local breeder. But I hear Himi's have excellent temperaments! Do yours have nice personalities?

Reaction score
Yes. They have WONDERFUL temperaments. That's my favorite part about the breed.
That's awesome to hear! What was your English spot's personality like? Bluebell is VERY friendly, but lacking in the concept in personal space, and also gets very dramatic when he doesn't get what he wants exactly when he wants it!

Latest posts