Leporidae Online Game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackelope

Reaction score
lepbanner.png

Leporidae.org
A free online multiplayer game that lets you raise your own rabbits and compete with others!

Features include:

choosebreed.png

breeds.png

Leporidae has all US recognized breeds plus more, making a total of 60+ breeds. Our art team spent 5 years adding them all, we did not cut corners.

realisticgenetics.png

genetics.png

Leporidae has real-life genetics programmed into it, along with hidden modifiers that can change the subtle variation in your rabbits' coat colors or patterns.

show.png

gsra.png

Leporidae has its own global show association. All breeds have their standard and distribution of points, which are used in shows against other players.
joinclubs.png

clubs.png

Every breed has its own club that you can join. Clubs are also involved in sweepstakes and CODs (getting new colors recognized).

rabbitry.png

barnview.png

Feed, water, and provide other care for your rabbits. Each one has their own housing unit. You can choose between solid or wire floors, hutches, cages, or x-pens. Keep them clean and use resting boards to prevent illness. There's plenty of ways you can raise the best, happiest rabbits!​

lepbanner.png

Leporidae.org
A free online multiplayer game that lets you raise your own rabbits and compete with others!

Features include:

choosebreed.png

breeds.png

Leporidae has all US recognized breeds plus more, making a total of 60+ breeds. Our art team spent 5 years adding them all, we did not cut corners.

realisticgenetics.png

genetics.png

Leporidae has real-life genetics programmed into it, along with hidden modifiers that can change the subtle variation in your rabbits' coat colors or patterns.

show.png

gsra.png

Leporidae has its own global show association. All breeds have their standard and distribution of points, which are used in shows against other players.
joinclubs.png

clubs.png

Every breed has its own club that you can join. Clubs are also involved in sweepstakes and CODs (getting new colors recognized).

rabbitry.png

barnview.png

Feed, water, and provide other care for your rabbits. Each one has their own housing unit. You can choose between solid or wire floors, hutches, cages, or x-pens. Keep them clean and use resting boards to prevent illness. There's plenty of ways you can raise the best, happiest rabbits!​
How do we get to the genetics part?

I registered but every time I try to log in it says that my username/email is wrong when it one hundred percent is not. I even put in my email but that didn't work either. I also saved the username and password on my laptop so it puts it in automatically but even that wont work! Did this happen to anyone else? Or am I doing something wrong? If it was supposed to send me an email verification then it didnt. :( It looks like such a great game but so frustrating that I cant get in!!!

I registered but every time I try to log in it says that my username/email is wrong when it one hundred percent is not. I even put in my email but that didn't work either. I also saved the username and password on my laptop so it puts it in automatically but even that wont work! Did this happen to anyone else? Or am I doing something wrong? If it was supposed to send me an email verification then it didnt. :( It looks like such a great game but so frustrating that I cant get in!!!
Same issue here x Sorry I can't help

Have you gone into your email and confirmed it ?

Who on here plays this? I recently started, and was just wondering who still did or joined. Also if you still play what is your player name? I’m crazychickengirl.

Who on here plays this? I recently started, and was just wondering who still did or joined. Also if you still play what is your player name? I’m crazychickengirl.
I'm Dragon; though I haven't played for a while I hop on sometimes. My dwarfs used to be some of the top in game but it's been so long since I really played that they're not even close any more

Latest posts

Back