Lenci's Portrait

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Well, I got the portrait of Lenci finished....

84430419.jpg

(it looks like there's yellowish shadows on Lenci's fur in thispainting, but there isnt. It's just the way my scanner scanned theimage. Not sure why it did that....)

I have to say sorry to Bunnymommy because I accidently went out oforder when doing the portrait, and her's was suppossed to be the 2ndone finished, but I goofed. So, Bunnymommy's portrait will be finishednext.

Lissa, If you could p.m. me and let me know your addy, then I could get a print of the Lenci portrait shipped out to you...

:)

*tears* That is SOOOObeautiful!!! You are amazing! *tears*Wow! Wow! Wow! :):):):):)

That is really pretty. I am looking forward to seeing all the bunnies painted.

Cristy

Thanks Lissa and everyone for the kind comments....

I'm seriously bugged by the yellowish shadows on Lenci's fur though..... GRRRRRRR! My scanner is really making me mad!!
Lissa, I promise I didnt make Lenci yellow! Lol.....

Oh God. I'm not worried at all. It looks magnificent!!

When that first started to open, I was readingthepost below it andI thought it was actually thephoto of Lenci coming up first. You are very good :)

You are SO talented!!! I need to email you a pic...if you're still taking offers that is.

I cannot get over how good you are, watercolor is such a difficult medium too.

Stephanie wrote:
You are SO talented!!! I need to email you a pic...if you're still taking offers that is.

I cannot get over how good you are, watercolor is such a difficult medium too.

Oooooooh!! I'd love to do a portrait of Valuran (I hope I spelled thatright!) Definately email me a picture.... I've got a bunch of portraitsto do, but I'll just keep going down the list, and eventually they'llall get done..... :)

If you capture Valuran's velvety hair..... I'll be amazed! he's so gorgeous :)

One of these days when you finally run out of photos..... and if youstill don't hate painting bunnies LOL!.... I'd like to have one done ofBo :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
If you capture Valuran's velvety hair..... I'll be amazed! he's so gorgeous :)

One of these days when you finally run out of photos..... and if youstill don't hate painting bunnies LOL!.... I'd like to have one done ofBo :)

No problem.... I love bunnies so much, and I love doing artsy-stuffalmost just as much, so painting bunny portraits could never getboring!!

blossombunny wrote:
oh my gosh, that is truly amazing. You work is beautiful. Howlong did it take to do that? It is great! I just can't say enough!!Tracy

Thanks so much :) It didnt take me that long to do.... only a fewhours, but most of that time was waiting for one watercolor color todry before I could apply highlights or lowlights. Whenever I dowatercolor I always accentuate the color with some colored pencil,which I have to do when the painting's completely dry..... so basicallythere was just a LOT of drying time.

That is wonderful! The one you did of Fauna was also amazing! I wish I could paint like that!

If you feel you have the time, then can you please do one of Henry orMax for me? They are wonderful paintings and I'd love to havesomething like that. I will, of course, pay all materials,postage, etc. as I know it will cost a bit more to send it to me in theUK. If you don't have the time, don't worry about it! :)

Ang xx

Latest posts

Back