Lela passed last night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lela, our first Great Dane passed to the bridge last night. Been expecting it for awhile now as she was pretty feeble compared to how she used to be when we got her, 14 years ago. For a Dane, she was ancient and outlived two of our other canines, but, all things to come to an end time. Tempus fugit, memento mori! Fry and Bender are doing great even though Bender was a little whiny last night at first. See you on the other side my big girl.:rip:

Well, old girl, it's been a year since you left. Still do miss you and Amy but Fry and Bender make up for it by being even bigger pests, especially the bigger part. You were our very first Great Dane, and now we have 2 more as we definitely love the breed even though you all think of yourselves as lap dogs. Rest in peace my old girl.

Missed this one last year, sorry sweet heart. She was a great canine and was more like a Terrier than a Dane. Funniest thing was when she got hold of the rope from my extension ladder and would hang in the air shaking it and twisting all around. Never expected to see a big dog doing that. Miss you a lot.

Hi again little girl, still miss you a lot. Funny how I think of you as little--no such thing as a little Great Dane, but you were way smaller than Amy, Fry, and Bender. It does get a little easier each year, but there is still a hole in our hearts. Bye til next year.

Latest posts

Back