Lego in the wild...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnoliaDee

Reaction score
I love her ears in this photo... "oh what's ahead??" ::: hesitant paw forward :::

IMG_3814c.jpg

Hehe... dewlap shot :bunnydance:

IMG_3816c.jpg

Keeny, Keeny... must stay Keen!!

IMG_3817c.jpg

"What the heck is going on... it's sooooo briite!

IMG_3819c.jpg

Thanks guys... I've always thought she was pretty too. And her blue eyes really are beautiful... many times when I take a pic they come out red... so it's nice when I can get the actual blue to show up!

MagneticLove wrote:
by the way how do you get the harness on her? does she let you put it on? my bun just wont have it :tears2:

Lego is very good about being picked up actually... so long as I'm already in the process of petting her sides. If I have to "go get her" to pick her up, then she wants none of that lol. But once I have her, I put her on our washer or dryer and then just put the harness on her. She doesn't fuss or fight me at all.

Maybe if you put your bun on the washer/dryer then he/she will be compliant? Keep trying no matter what, eventually they'll get the idea that it's not going to hurt them.

Aw what a cutie - I looove her eyes!! I always wanted one with blue eyes, maybe someday.

Can I ask if there is any story behind her name? I like it :)

Dragonrain wrote:
Can I ask if there is any story behind her name? I like it :)
Sure. I got two bunnies at the same time. Her and Frodo.The store clerk thought they were both boys... and Lord of the Rings was a big movie at the time, so hubby said lets name them Legolas, and Frodo lol. Besides, my dh really loves Lego, theblocks lmbo. Once we found out they were both girls... Frodo remained Frodo and Legolas was shortened to Lego. I use Leggy a lot too... which works great for a bunny hehe!!

Couple more pics taken yesterday...

bunny tongue!
IMG_3832c.jpg

Lego with the beautiful stepping stone my cousin made for me for my wedding.
IMG_3836c.jpg

Feetsies
IMG_3838c.jpg

And this one I just liked how it turned out...
IMG_3844c.jpg

She's so pretty! I didn't know she had blue eyes-they're stunning! When I take Tony outside all he does is clean himself--maybe it's a tort Dutch thing?

Latest posts

Back