leaf mi hairrs a loan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeCondo

Reaction score
Y SHE not leaf mi hairrs a loan? SHE says I yam sheddng, so SHE haz too re move dem. I say SHE cann leaf dem a loan. It tickls & may be herts sum wen SHE getts outt.

:X :bawl::run::hiding::bunnybutt::grumpy:

Sophie here- I towtawy agree! Mommy sayz I iz shedding too. She pwucks my bum cuz ob "cactus butt". Iz gets mabd and bited her! She tooks away me nanner chip but it was worf it. :(

My mommies say they're gonna pull my buttfluff! I hate it! I get all grumpy at them. At least with the plucking, they don't use that horrible brush!

I no likes duh fluff pull needers. I kixt the brusher thing. And I thumpz and bitez if mommy tries to pull. She sayz too badz hold still, but nope. I go to my sekund lebel in my house and she cant getz me there!!!

Honey apparently has raised a sore point with other rabbits as well. Luckily this has been a minor shed & it's wound down already.

I tell Honey if she had a way to remove the fluff herself that didn't involve her eating it, I'd be glad to let her do it. I had to shake her dig box a couple times to get her to come out & get de-fluffed.

Latest posts

Back