Layla the loveable lop!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they aren't as clear due to them being frantic for dinner and it not being daylight outside anymore (had to use flash).. but here are some Mumford-focused pictures to appease the masses :p

Screenshot2012-04-08at83141PM.png

Screenshot2012-04-08at83320PM.png

Screenshot2012-04-08at83227PM.png

Screenshot2012-04-08at83247PM.png

Yes, he's much fluffier than most expect... Not sure what breeds he is a mix of, but I'm sure there has to be some lion head in there!

He was from a local rabbit rescue group. Somebody had bought him from a really bad local pet store then didn't want him do they surrendered him. At least they cared enough to pay for his neutering first. When I got him he was very skittish and hid all the time. The rescue said he was jumpy and shy but as you can see, food wins them over every time!

Came by to say hello to Layla and Mumford.

Mumford is perhaps a lionhead-lop mix?? I remember reading on the forums that Layla is getting spayed soon. Good luck with spay and a speedy recovery to the best photographed "please more" face.

And also wanted to comment that I love the video of the carrot with Layla trying to hog the carrot from Mumford. (Cannot find that post now...doh!)

Your buns are so cute. :) I always give my Holland lop a voice when she's looking at me, and I had to do the same thing for Layla lol. The picture of Layla looking at the camera with her mouth in the air I used my bun voice and said, "Hey, look at my pink mouse (mouth). It's cute, huh?" My buns have slight speech impediments lol!

Love your lionhead too! I wanted one but I was worried about having to groom so much. He's so handsome!

He does shed a bit more but I don't think he's full lionhead since I've never seen lop lionheads before!

Anyway, I took a few pictures today so here they are:

Him looking like a poster-bun of cuteness.. I think he should be in some advertisements or something!

Screenshot2012-04-19at41251PM.png

Eating cilantro like there's no tomorrow
Screenshot2012-04-19at41309PM.png

Layla all goopy eyed post-surgery after her spay
Screenshot2012-04-19at41330PM.png

Gotta admit that I'm glad Layla doesn't look as much like my Lula as she used to. Her colors are looking darker and Lula died at 7 months and still looked pretty babyish. Now when I look at pictures of Layla, I get less of that "stab me in the heart" feeling! She sure is cute and so is Mumford :)

Also, I have a similar picture of Kerensa looking goopy eyed and out of it after her spay! Max and Macie were fixed at the same time and didn't have goopy eyes. They're Mini Rexes but Holland Lop fur like Kerensa's and Layla's is so long and goop retaining. How is the little miss feeling now?

Latest posts

Back