Last one standing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
I have avoided (avoided is not the right word, maybe forgotten) about this section of the internet.

Some might remember me, I was a bastard at times, and have grown up considerably since.

J.F passed away on the 10-19-2008
Caramels three babies passed on the 02-06-2009
Caramel passed away on the 08-12-2011
:bunnyangel:

However, my Eyore is still going strong, and I am proud of him for that, hence the blog title :p

My dog Sockey, the most closely bonded to pet was hit by a car last year, and that effected me deeply, I was not told it happened till after he was buried, I felt like I never got to say good bye.

Not much has changed since I left, I see faces I know here and exciting new ones on the forum.
I am currently studying my AS Levels in school, starting driving lessons and got over a recent heart operation and coping with bad mental health.
I have gained new friends and lost a few, but over all life is good.

Drop by and feel free to introduce yourself if you are new around here, love to get back into this place.

:)

Last edited:
Me and Eyore
733896_562358683794757_1125981283_n.jpg

577684_562359147128044_1095517401_n.jpg

527650_562359340461358_240042943_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello!
I am sorry for the losses you have suffered. I know how sad it is to lose anyone you care about whether animal or human.

Eyore is adorable and I love the name. I am a huge fan of Winnie The Pooh even at my age. They remind me of the innocence of young children. Eyore has always been my favorite character. Too often in life it seems that a dark cloud hovers above my head.

I have a Flemish giant buck named Thumper. A little too predictable but he is a sweet heart as Thumper (bambi) is.

Aww so cute and I'm so sorry for your losses :( it is never easy.

Hi & welcome back to you & Eyore!
I'm one of the newbies here & new mom to 2 Jersey wooly does! Sorry you lost your other buns & dog. Yes, I feel that it is important for everyone no matter their age to be able to say "goodbye" to their beloved humans & animals. Its never easy but truly needed to help with our healing. So glad you have Eyore! Having another beloved companion that loves you & needs you to care for them is a big help in healing from the loss. It has helped me through many losses throughout my life. I hope things will continue to improve for you & that you will find a place to come & share here! Everyone has been very friendly & helpful to me as I come here to learn to be the best bunny mom I can be. Sorry I don't have any pix to share right now (no camera yet) but you can see my little Faith in my avatar!

Welcome back and sorry for your losses, sad that you didn´t get to say goodbye to the dog, it´s always important to be able to have closure.

Eyore looks like a real sweetie, he´s gorgeous, love the photo of him zonked out among the cushions, he´s such a lovely colour.

Hope to hear more about him and some more pics.

Latest posts

Back