Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda215

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first time using this site -- hoping to get some helpful information.

I have a 4 year old female New Zealand albino rabbit. About two months ago I brought her to the vet for a leaking eye, the vets flushed her eye and prescribed her eye drops. It came back that she has a narrow eye duct, which is normal apparently. While there they also found a small lump on her chest under her left nipple, they didn't suggest surgery at the time but to just keep an eye on it.

The lump remained relatively small, until the past week and a half. It's now the size of tennis ball and feels quite firm. I am completely unsure of what it could be and would find it incredibly helpful if anyone could provide information if their bunny has had the issue as well.

I have attached photos of her and the lump to give some insight.

Any help is greatly appreciated as this is extremely stressful :(

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
You need to go to a vet immediately..... I’m not a vet it could be something benign but nobody other than a qualified vet will be able to give you a legit answer for this

Latest posts

Back