Lagomorph Lavishings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yurusumaji

Young Blood
Reaction score
So does anyone else buy their pets Christmas presents? No, sillies, it's not just crazy people who do it! ... Is it?

Michiko is getting an Oxbow Timothy Lounger.

lg-st-34528-44986-lounger.jpg

If you have other pets then you can share what they're getting too!

Apollo & Kuma [dogs]: 24" braided rawhide [each]
Phoenix [bird]: Shower perch
Kami & Yasuo [sugar gliders]: Comf-E-Cube
Robo & Samson [hamsters]: Lazy Lookouts

Spoiled brats! What are you getting your buns for Christmas?

That lounger looks really neat!! I would love to get my bunnies something for christmas, but they're getting new cages,and later on new dishes and stuff - so they'll have to wait for thenew toysfor their birthdays/when we canafford it! lol. The cages are theirearly christmas present. ;)

When I had a dog, I would get her either a new collar and a rawhide, or just a rawhide. :D My cats don't play with toys much, so we don't really have any need to get them anything - although maybe I could see if we could get them some catnip. :p

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
That lounger looks really neat!! I would love to get my bunnies something for christmas, but they're getting new cages,and later on new dishes and stuff - so they'll have to wait for thenew toysfor their birthdays/when we canafford it! lol. The cages are theirearly christmas present. ;)

When I had a dog, I would get her either a new collar and a rawhide, or just a rawhide. :D My cats don't play with toys much, so we don't really have any need to get them anything - although maybe I could see if we could get them some catnip. :p

Emily
Just because they get it a little early doesn't mean it's not a Christmas present! :bunnydance:

Yurusumaji wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:

Emily
Just because they get it a little early doesn't mean it's not a Christmas present! :bunnydance:
Oh yes, lol. I know. I said that the cages would count for early christmas presents! lol.

Emily

Whenever people ask me what I want for my birthday/holidays I always rattle off a list of random rabbit things. :embarrassed:

mardigraskisses wrote:
Whenever people ask me what I want for my birthday/holidays I always rattle off a list of random rabbit things. :embarrassed:
Aww! Last year for Christmas our new puppy needed emergency vet treatment so we just asked everyone to send checks. LOL.

You're such a doting mommy! :highfive:

My bunny got a new permanent home with me for the holidays. :) She is always being spoiled rotten so I am sure she will end up with an overload of extra goodies. :pinkbouce:

Probably nothing, maybe a bag of treats if they are lucky. I don't even have money to buy my family presents...

If they are bonded I will order a bunny cottage for after the holidays. Either way they will get a couple of grass mats and probably some treats.

I will be doing up/getting something for our bunny-sitter's bunnies as well.

I get christmas and birthday presents to all my animals! :)
All my animals get stockings too.
As for my rabbits they will be getting some nice apple treats and soft plush toys in the stockings, and presents go as following:
Chewbacca - A cat bed because I found out she loves sitting/sleeping in them
Pinball- A bunch of those cardboard tubes, he loves the chew/hide in them
Simba-A custom blanket that is Lion King themed (She likes to bury herself under blankets)

My Chinchillas get apple wood sticks in their stockings and as for a present I wrap a whole bunch of chew toys (They are the ultimate chewers) in a chinchilla friendly box they destory. Its quite fun.

My parakeets get a stocking of organic nuts and dried fruit, and I got them some new perches.

I breed Leopard geckos, and for all of them (10 in total) holidays they get a fattening feast of Dubi Roaches and Wax Worms.

Both of my hamsters passed away this year, one was a 5 year old Dwarf hamster and the other a 2 1/2 year old Syrian. It will be very sad to be missing thier stockings. :(

And I got a new rabbit as a christmas present actually from my mother, I don't know what type but I told it was Blue Tort and a boy. Can't wait! :)

Our bunns get stuffed pinecones in their stockings...we stuff them with craisins, currants and raisins.

They get all brand new chew toys, hanging ones and plain old toss ones. We also try to find seagrass chew mats and I bake up a special batch of bunny Kookies for all the kids! We basically let them have a pigout day! They Love it!

Everyone gets a special big heaping of craisins and oat groats for breakfast Christmas day.

And if there is snow in time for Christmas we bring a big container inside and set the bunns loose on it! It's great fun for everyone! :biggrin2:

Danielle

well, I think my buns are both getting new cages, bigger cages. althought i don't think they will both get them at the same time and on christmas, but that is what they are getting.

plus a great salad and a few extra treats!

So far, the only thing I got for Mr. Bun Bun is a mobile toy. I'm short on christmas money this year, but he gets 3 more things. All pets on my side get 4 presents each.

But I and Koga got an early present this year. I just got it today.

imag0634.jpg

It's a head stone for pets that I got personalised for Koga's grave. They didn't have a rabbit theme so I got the generic pet head stone with a rabbit figurine on it.

Runestonez wrote:
Our bunns get stuffed pinecones in their stockings...we stuff them with craisins, currants and raisins.
Hmmm, I have tons of trees that I could pick pine cones off in my garden, good idea!

well eclipse got a brand new 3 tiered hutch to herself, she had nearly eaten her way out of the old one lol! The others will prob have some nice treats and maybe some new toys, though I am trying to save for a new 8ft run, so that might be a belated prezzie lol!

Latest posts

Back