Lümi crossed over.

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

AVIE

~RUBY AND ROSEY RUM BUNS~
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tearing up at my desk... I can't help but feel your pain. He may have been with you for a short period of your life, but you were there for most of his. He was so loved.

Catlyn

Reaction score
Yeah, it's already been a month. I still miss him so, so much. I wonder if he's getting along with Musti. I'm sure they are, i've never known rabbits more friendlier and easygoing than those guys... Another crying marathon, here it goes....

I am still a bit confused as to when to "celebrate" his passing, is it 14th since he went down from there, or 15th, since he died 00:30 that date?

Well, at least Storm seems to have settled in, idunno if us sharing a room has helped him any. He's awfully grumpy and stompy though, he grunts and snorts so much when compared to their duo time. He hasn't gotten any better after that, just gone worse. I really wish he would hint at me for how i can help him, 'cause i see him struggling. We're driving to the vets on thursday to see what's going on with his dark-waxed, scale-patterned inner ears. I refuse to believe that it is just from mosquito bites. I also managed to remove a tuft of something(fabric strand?) that had managed to slightly grow into his toenail(his nails grow outside-in, must've gotten stuck then, how odd.)

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
I hope all goes well at the vet!
Even if there is nothing you can do to comfort Storm, he has a loving home which is more than many rabbits could ask for.

Catlyn

Reaction score
Hey my little prince, how are you doing? I hope that you found Musti in your travels, i imagine that you're great buddies with him, in a place that i'm not allowed to become a part of. You would've made the cuddliest, kissiest, most affectionate and attention-seeking duo ever. Too bad that i never got to see that.
Still, it's been three months. Every time i look at you, i cry. Oh how i wish you were here. How much i wish that whatever you died of, could've been prevented. But i know that our best care wasn't enough to keep you from going.
I fear losing memories of you. I can no longer remember some details about Musti, and i don't want it to happen to you. I want to keep remembering every little thing about you. And i want to regain my memories of him. But that's out of my reach- i was the closest to you guys, so if i forget, that's it.
Your stone's still incomplete- your lovely picture is engraved, but it hasn't got your name on it. Soon, my darling, soon. I really really miss you...