Krispy Kreme Donuts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
Ok well before I rant about how I hate them so much and all I want to know what your all's opinions are about Krispy Kreme.

Do you love em, hate em, thing they are just like any other donut?

They are too sweet for me, but it was nice to have them once in a while. The only problem, we had to drive to Calgary (3 hours away) to get them as there are no stores in Edmonton. I don't know if they are still opened in Calgary.

You know this might sound funny but i only firstheard about krispy kreme doughnuts on the simpsons lol....then i started hearing the name here and there.

Then when i started my new job last year,the office people go interstate to do their business and they willalways bring back two boxes of krispy creme doughnuts for everyone to share....when i tried them i found out they were nothing like they were made out to be...they are also a bit to sweet...but let's just say that i would rather eat my hazelnut chocolate than a krispy kreme ;)

We don't have a Krispy kreme here in Adelaide....only in Melbourne

Never heard of them, what are they? Fancy donuts? Donuts aren't popular here at all and we don't have donut stores or whatever you call them.

Heaps of people rave about them here and then there are many that hate them. Seems like one of those things you either hate or love. I've tried one and they're not all they're cracked up to be. Nice I suppose but very sweet, definitely not worth the hype.

I heart Krispy Kreme!!! They started out as a small chain in the southeast US, I grew up eating them. Nothing better than getting donuts when the "hot light" is on :biggrin2:

Nothing better than getting donuts when the "hot light" is on :biggrin2:

I agree RexyRex. YUM YUM!!I really liked them. I think they closed the ones in this area.

Susan :)

I've only had them a couple times, and not in at least 5 years, but I liked them. The regular glazed ones are very airy and light, but very sweet. What I really liked was a Krispy Kreme filled with caramel apple and a crumb topping.

am i missing something about krispy kreme? we get them from the grocery store sometimes, my faves are the chocolate glazes :D

Cheryl I agree I love the glazed bars and all.

Krispy Kremes are just regular donuts but people think they are the best best best in the world! I don't think so. They are just like any other donut out there.

People here were always saying how much they loved them...so I tried one. Disgusting! It's just a glazed donut with a fancy name.

I too like the Hazel Bars better than Krispy Kremes. :) Much more delicious. ;)

Emily

I'm not big on sweets, so donuts don't do much for me. (I also only like cinnamon rolls if I can get one before that disgusting glaze is put on.)

Krispy Kreme's are so very sweet. On the rare occasion I eat one, I prefer the blueberry cake-y ones; a little denser, and less sweet than the regular glazed. I don't think I'd get one from the grocery store, but they're ok hot from the drive-thru window.

Mostly, though, I think donuts are gross.

We had them for aboout 1 year in La X and then they closed; I thought that they were divine and I am picky. we had Dunkin Donuts in Chicago and I also like them but not half as good as krispy kreme...

I no longer can get either :(

Brandy456 wrote:
..I think Tim Hortons baked goods are way better though.. =)
Tim hortons is good but not as good as it used to be, as they dont' make fresh donuts on site anymore :grumpy: Their coffee is still the best tho!

Latest posts

Back