Korr's Record Breaking Jump!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korr_and_Sophie

Reaction score
A few weeks ago at Aggie Days, Korr broke the CRHC long jump record. He jumped 11 poles which is 1.26 meters. The previous record was 10 poles that was set by Wallaby about 12 minutes before. The record before that was 9 poles that had been standing for about 2 years.

Korr is 7.5 years old, so this goes to show that the older guy can still do things like their younger counterparts.

[ame]http://youtu.be/VCzFNnPgmYk[/ame]

:woohoo:party::great: Congratulations to you & Korr! Wow! That is amazing! Korr definitely has a thing or two to teach those young buns!

So cool! Good job korr!! What are Aggie days?

Aggie Days is basically teaching city kids about agriculture and where food and such comes from. They do things for school kids, grades 1-6, during the week and the weekend is open to the public. There are all sorts for things from cow milking on a life sized model to horses, cows, sheep, pigs, goat and chickens. Also some stuff about seeds, grain and other farming stuff.

Nice work! I'm actually interested in trying agility/jumping with Bandit, because I know he's a good jumper. I'm not sure he would handle the crowds well, but I suppose it's something they just get used to over time?

Hey hey now, lets not forget to mention that Wallaby tied for the record again at 11 poles this weekend! So Korr isn't the sole holder.

If anyone is interested in our High Jump record for the Club, it is held by Ty and Buttercup, both of them my buns :) (Yes, I am quite shamelessly bragging about my buns...)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_KNyepvts4[/ame]

How high is 11 poles in inches or cm or whatever? And how long for that matter for the long jump too?

The high jump record is about 62cm. The long jump is 1.26 meters.
The high jump has changed over the years, so the spacing between the poles is different that what it is now. This does mean that going by the number of poles isn't too accurate between jumps.

Latest posts

Back