Knows how to walk on hard flooring

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OreoTheBunny

Reaction score
Oreo just learned how to walk on hard flooring. Now, when I put him on a towel in the middle of the floor to stay contained in one area, he just hops of of it. I don't have a gate I can put up either. Any suggestions?

Buy a gate?
Not sure what the questions is here.
If you want a bunny contained, sticking them on a towel wont cut it even if they cant walk on the floors, they will eventually brave it.
I would purchase an x-pen if you want him contained to one area or leave him in the cage.

:yeahthat: But he's just learning this at age 13? I guess you CAN teach an old rabbit new tricks, or he can teach them to himself.

I taught my rabbit not to enter certain rooms by thumping on the floor when he got near the room in question. He does not enter our computer room or bedroom. I was consistent with the thumping though - he hopped to the door way and I would thump every time.

LakeCondo, yeah, he's just learning this. His previous owner has an all carpet house with one hardwood room (kitchen). She said he never went in the kitchen before.

LakeCondo, yeah, he's just learning this. His previous owner has an all carpet house with one hardwood room (kitchen). She said he never went in the kitchen before.

Latest posts

Back