kitty vs. little squirt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I had the little squirts inside today, and theywere sleeping in a little portable kennel. One brave little stinker(baby 1) comes boinging out of the box,does a Bunbun binkie,and takes off exploring under the dining room table. Under the table,watching, is a very jealous and cowardly (no claws!) gray cat, namedMouse.

Baby 1, having absolutely no fear, scampers around Mouse,sniffing, nosy, pushy, etc. She sat there staring indisbeliefat the pipsqueak who invaded herterritory. She even retreated, for awhile, until enough wasenough!

Finally she decided the little guy needed to learn a lesson. Sheswatted him, gently, like a naughty kitten,all the way backto the kennel. The sight of him boinging back, with that look of"uh-oh, I'm a bad bunny!", pursued by an aggravated gray kitty 5 timeshis size, was just priceless!

Mouse is usually terrified of all the bunnies--I guess she decided this one was small enough to "discipline"!

The funny thing is that he came bouncing back out shortly after and resumed his explorations, nothing daunted!

JUST like daddy! ;)

Rose

The best part is that today they were going at itagain--exact same game!! Little squirt harrasses kitty, skitters backwhen challenged, over and over again.

The babieswere inside for a long time, and he teased Mousealmost the whole time. Finally she got up and left, whereupon littlesquirt was very disappointed.

I love the look on his face when he comes shooting out, screeches to astop, and stalks Mouse (in plain sight)--ears up, crawling on his belly("I'm being SO sneaky!). She twitches an ear and he skitters back tohis buddies. It's like a little kid ringing doorbells on a dare. Overand over and over again!

Rose

Latest posts

Back