Kits Spazzing Out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogwoodblossoms

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen this?
I have two Netherland Dwarf babies and their only 8 days old. They spazz out when I pick them up. Like jump out of my hands and almost a baby version of binkies and zoomies. It’s not like I haven’t socialized them. Anyways, they haven’t opened their eyes and it would be quite funny if they didn’t always almost/fall out of my hands. They don’t cry like their hungry. But the funny thing is I put them back in their nesting box and one did a little zoomie. It’s cute but also terrifying.

Yeah, like popcorning? It's like their little thumpers are starting to go but they don't know how to control it yet. When mine were little kits just out of the nest, they would be sitting there and all of a sudden popcorn up out of nowhere. They always looked so surprised and confused about what just happened.

Yeah, like popcorning? It's like their little thumpers are starting to go but they don't know how to control it yet. When mine were little kits just out of the nest, they would be sitting there and all of a sudden popcorn up out of nowhere. They always looked so surprised and confused about what just happened.
Exactly! Although their eyes aren’t open yet so they can’t really look surprised 😂

Latest posts

Back