King of the castle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bennie_bunny_mom

Reaction score
Bennie is the sweetest, most gentle little guy I’ve ever met. He begs for affection, gives lots of bunny kisses, and has the sweetest personality. Seriously obsessed with him. [emoji173]️[emoji195]IMG_0452.jpg

SOOOOOO darn cute!!! where do you get your collars?? ive bun trying to find some that fit my buns.. small is to small and medium is to big

SOOOOOO darn cute!!! where do you get your collars?? ive bun trying to find some that fit my buns.. small is to small and medium is to big

I ordered mine off of amazon. It’s a small, but not like the smalls when you just go to the pet store. It was adjustable and had plenty of room to spare. Bennie is about 7 lbs so it was hard to find him one that fit just right. I typed in rabbit collars into the search. Bennie’s has a bow tie and a bell and I also ordered him a name tag off of there (they recently fell of so I need to get him a new collar soon). My favorite part is the “jingle” I hear all day as he explores the house. I tried the break away colors too, but every time he got an itch it would come off so I got him one that actually latches through the hole kind of like a belt which is why I think it works because it has more room to adjust. He has a harness too but leash training him failed. [emoji24] I really want to lead him outside on one but he freaks out.

Cookiemonster, please don't consider a collar. They should not be put on a rabbit. Check the following threads from here on RO:
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/collars.81098/#post-1041948
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/collars-on-rabbits.57933/

I totally agree, it can cause irritation and if they get their collar caught on something high they could hang themselves. I know it’s not nice but you really should consider taking it off, he sounds really pampered! Which is great, but sometimes they don’t need fancy collars and bows, they just need love! If you want to use some sort of harness I use the H style harness, seen in the photo, but always supervise them when they have it on. I’ve heard that in Walmart or wherever you live, has a small H style harness, designed for kittens, that would be good for your rabbit. Only have it on for short periods of time with supervision, like I said. I don’t mean to offend you if you disagree, just my advice and I’m sure a lot of people would agree [emoji4]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back