King Kirby's Rabbit Nation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed that Ali. I realize I haven't put much thought into my blog posts recently. I generally try to make them a little entertaining to read...:p

Here's a clip of Kirby eating his pineapple this evening. He has decided that it is harmless and delicious. ;)

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/GDh6U0Oy8uA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Oh my god, do I love bunny tongues...:shock:

That is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! I don't know what it is but when I see a rabbit's little mouth nibbling away I find it irresistible! Love your blog by the way, Kirby and Toby are so cute! I only just started reading your blog, I'm new here. =) Looking forward to seeing more!

Nikki_Shortstuff wrote:
That is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! I don't know what it is but when I see a rabbit's little mouth nibbling away I find it irresistible! Love your blog by the way, Kirby and Toby are so cute! I only just started reading your blog, I'm new here. =) Looking forward to seeing more!
HMmm, I would have to agree that bunny nibbles are one of THE cutest things on earth to have the honor of seeing :D If you see the tongue, it's like bonus! I thought of taking the video of Kirby because Kirby is the only bun who has white lips and they really stand out. :biggrin2:

Welcome to the forum and I hope you stop by to read more of Kirby's bunny blog!

I love his white little lips and little flicky-tongue! Absolutely adorable video! How can you handle that much cuteness without your head exploding? ;)

kherrmann3 wrote:
I love his white little lips and little flicky-tongue! Absolutely adorable video! How can you handle that much cuteness without your head exploding? ;)
Oh believe me, my blown-away brain bits were all over the floor the first time I saw him munch on the pineapple. I gathered my vital body parts again before taking that video of him with my camera :) :) :)

kirbyultra wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Oh believe me, my blown-away brain bits were all over the floor the first time I saw him munch on the pineapple. I gathered my vital body parts again before taking that video of him with my camera :) :) :)
That must have been fun! :)

:sweep

So sad. I lost a bunch of weight this fall. But my father in law bought me a box of Lindt chocolate pralines. And I can't stop eating them. Fat fail.

Haha - Vivian, I was so fat early in the summer. I went to the gym a lot and I only kinda toned up but didn't lose any weight. Then I got so ill in the summer that I dropped 10 lbs. Now I am just kinda teetering around the same weight, not gaining, not losing. When the skin problems die down I will get back to the gym. It's taking way, way longer than I expected. This summer I went for an annual physical checkup and my doctor was saying how I just crossed from normal to obese weight for my height. I was so angry, I was determined not to gain any more weight. Ergh, so I juts haven't lost any either. :p I'm doing a lot of diet tweaks to try to make my body happy. I'm aiming to be healthy, not necessarily lose weight, so I guess that makes sense that my weight is currently static.

Penny was wrecking my day today. She made a huge mess. She hadn't peed the floor in two days. Then this morning she peed a giant puddle, and she threw bits of hay ALL over the floor. I was so unhappy with her. I fought the terrible urge to clean. I do not like to clean on the weekends because basically now I'm a "homemaker" of sorts and weekends are MY days off... and she was just killing it. I finally broke down and cleaned up this evening. I don't know about you ladies out there, but I physically cannot fall asleep if there is a mess somewhere. :confused2:

Get this - when I sweep to spot clean with the pooper scooper, Penny regularly lunges at me and grunts. I know bunnies have a thing about humans not touching their stuff but honestly I've NEVER had this happen with my boys. They understand I need to tidy up and they let me do it. Penny is SO territorial with her garbage and it makes me so mad. When she grunts at me, I grunt back. She made such a mess today that I whipped out the handvac. She went up against the handvac and grunted at it. She lost that battle. ;)

Kirby and Toby are perfect as usual. :)

What's the illness you had? Maybe I can get it and drop some pounds too, hehe
It seems like Penny will always be Penny.. I guess she'll fool you for some days, but you'll have to get used to her way... I have a pack of pellets (I didn't throw away anything that belonged to MILU) and there's a bunny that looks like Penny in the pack. So cute!

No you don't want what I had. It was literally the most pain I've ever felt in my whole entire life. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The fact that I dropped 10 lbs in 6 days was just a side effect of having no appetite and basically not eating for 6 days. That's no fun at all.

Penny... Penny... Penny... I dunno what to do with her. She's like a bi-polar rabbit/dog. Weird. Kirby sure has interesting taste in women. :coolness:

Oh no, was it that bad? Then you're right, I don't want it. Thanks for letting me know.
I had seen toby's happy holiday banner (which was cuuute!) and today I've seen Kirby and Penny's and it's really cute too. You serve a wonderful nation!

hotmaildeal wrote:
I had seen toby's happy holiday banner (which was cuuute!) and today I've seen Kirby and Penny's and it's really cute too. You serve a wonderful nation!
Thank you!!! I love my bun buns :big kiss::big kiss::big kiss::big kiss::big kiss:

December 15, 2010

Just took these pics of Kirby when I was loving on him. The cuteness in his eyes was too much to take and I had to go get my camera. :shock:

IMG_0576.jpg

Then when I started to snap photos in his face he looked at me like this.
IMG_0581.jpg

"whatchu think u doin, slave? get back to work!"

Yes, my king. *pets* :pet:

:dutch

Latest posts

Back