King Cosmo's Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah! I don't like animal "crackers" much, I prefer the circus animal "cookies", but then most people don't understand what I mean by that :(

And, Cosmo apparently either likes the litter A LOT or hates it, because he's dug it all out of the center of his box. I'm going to have to get some egg crate to put over it so he can't dig anymore lol. Messy bun D:<

I know what you're talking about with the animal cookies. They're sweeter than the 'crackers' right?
I don't know why they call them crackers anyway, they aren't cracker like. They're really hard cookies. I just had this conversation with my husband, well more like rambling to myself about them and he just nodded and laughed at me.
ahahaha.

Maybe you could give him a dig box with something else in it. Like for the litter box, use whatever litter he likes and then for the dig box use shredded newspaper. Foo likes to play with shredded newspaper. Sometimes I'll put a little pile in her cage for her and she'll carry it around or dig in it.

Do you have hay in his litter box? That usually helps when trying to get them to use the box. They eat the hay and poop/pee in the box. I always put a handful in Foo's box. She just found and started eating more frequently from her hay manager. She's silly.

I know what you're talking about with the animal cookies. They're sweeter than the 'crackers' right?
I don't know why they call them crackers anyway, they aren't cracker like. They're really hard cookies. I just had this conversation with my husband, well more like rambling to myself about them and he just nodded and laughed at me.
ahahaha.

Maybe you could give him a dig box with something else in it. Like for the litter box, use whatever litter he likes and then for the dig box use shredded newspaper. Foo likes to play with shredded newspaper. Sometimes I'll put a little pile in her cage for her and she'll carry it around or dig in it.

Do you have hay in his litter box? That usually helps when trying to get them to use the box. They eat the hay and poop/pee in the box. I always put a handful in Foo's box. She just found and started eating more frequently from her hay manager. She's silly.

Well Cosmo only *pees* in his box, he poops everywhere else, which reminds me I have to vac out his cage today.

He's mad at me atm because I've been busy the past few days, and haven't been getting home until late, so he hasn't gotten out to play in the hall.

Well Cosmo only *pees* in his box, he poops everywhere else, which reminds me I have to vac out his cage today.

He's mad at me atm because I've been busy the past few days, and haven't been getting home until late, so he hasn't gotten out to play in the hall.

Oh my lord the poops. WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME COSMO.

I went to change Cosmo's litter today (it's been a week and it hasn't stunk at all!) and saw a mountain of poops right IN FRONT of his litter box. Only a little bit of poops in the box itself, but around it and on the edges of the cage? EVERYWHERE. *sigh* I can't wait until he gets fixed. HOPEFULLY he'll start pooping in the box. Only a few more months.

Well, Cosmo is mad at me. I took the tarp out of the bottom of his cage today, and replaced it with some coroplast signs that the manager at the mattress warehouse gave me. Meanwhile he was in his carrier and pushed the side screen OUT, so I have to duct tape it closed or something. I also had to cut a big square out of the tarp to place under the shelf/second level so he can jump up without slipping.

The good news: the cage is way easier to clean now.
The bad news: Cosmo HATES the coroplast, and hates his carrier.

Cosmo is mad at me. :( I've been sick for the past week, and the week before that I was busy working, so he hasn't gotten out of his cage to play in a while. He still has plenty of room in the cage to play so I'm not worried about that, but he doesn't want to be petted now so when I reach into the cage to try and get him out, he runs into the litter box where I can't reach him :(

They are Lisa! I feel like a terrible bunny mom, but I wasn't trying to hold him so much when I was sick, so I didn't bring him out to play much. :(

I'm trying to bribe him with kale now, and tomorrow i'm gonna try and coax him out of the cage.

Wellll, Cosmo's cage is officially closed in on the top. He decided last night would be a good time to clear the two panel-high wall of his cage lol. I never thought he'd be able to jump it cause he never showed an interest before, but I saw it with my own eyes.

Phoenix decided to clear her playpen as I was on the phone with Mastercard rep. :disgust:
They can be pretty persistent!

How is Cosmo doing? Has he come around again since you held him so much?

Oh goodness I've neglected you guys. Cosmo is doing fine, and he's coming around to not hate (though he's still not a fan of) being picked up.

Right now he's angry with me because I finally got him neutered, and he can't jump to the upper levels of his cage for a week, so he's pretty pissed about that. :(

Other than that, we're all pretty amazing, and Cosmo has taken a liking to my boyfriend.

So around 3am this morning, Cosmo decided he would be clever and jump the barrier to the shelf going to his 3rd level. Apparently he's had enough of staying on the ground level, so i took the barrier down and what do you know -- no more grumpy Cosmo!

new pictures of Cosmo:

Ugh Cosmo will be the death of me. I love my boy to death but I swear if he keeps flipping his food bowl, I'll turn him into a pair of mittens D:

In other news, I just bought an x-pen and a bunny hammock for Cosmo, and I'm looking for a new hay rack that goes INSIDE the cage, since the one he currently has keeps dumping the hay on the floor somehow.

Cosmo is such a butthead. I vacuumed out his cage today, only for there to be poops EVERYWHERE 5 minutes later. He's enjoying his xpen though and I caught him doing binkies earlier, though he hates the hammock, probably because whenever he tries to get in it it moves.

Latest posts

Back