King Cosmo's Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it seems my rotten little bun is a strawberry fiend! I was sitting on the floor next to him eating strawberries and he decided to come up and steal one from the container. 2 mins later..it was gone..only evidence it existed: cosmo seemed to be wearing lipgloss! ;)

Sent from my C5155 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Haha only one of mine likes strawberries, the other two tried but weren´t impressed. He´s such a cutie, love his colouring and he is so photogenic, looks like butter wouldn´t melt in his mouth lol.

Mine are jumpers, it´s amazing what we have to do to keep them contained. I´m waiting for my new xpen to expand their area, fingers crossed it will arrive this week.

Cosmo is an adorable strawberry thief! lol He should come to visit us when it is strawberry time, we have some strawberry fields where they charge a fee for you to pick your own strawberries. Cosmo would have a great time! Bet he would get his & your money's worth out of it! lol I can just picture a bare strawberry patch with Cosmo laying there under a strawberry plant with a cute little strawberry smile on his adorable little strawberry face flopped over from strawberry overdose! lol

Omg tauntz that sounds like cosmo heaven!

Right now he's being harassed by my kitten. She seems to like smacking him while he's in his cage, but when I took him out today he apparently had had enough of her bullying and thumped at her. Scared the daylights out of her! :D

Thankyoouu for the compliments! Cosmo appreciates them all. He said just remember that he is the example of a cool bun ;)

Chrisdoc..cosmo hasn't tried jumping his xpen yet though I give him a few more months til he tries it. Right now I took his xpen down until I move cause my bedroom isn't big enough for me my bf AND the xpen. However when I move out cosmo is staying here temporarily since my landlord doesn't allow pets, so ill re-attach his xpen and make sure I come home every couple days to clean his cage (my brother will feed and give him water), and let him out to roam during family dinner.

Kipcha I was actually quite surprised, as he doesn't usually like fruit. I've tried giving him apples, bananas, and pears before and he turned his nose up at them. I'm like a mom where I try to bribe him to eat healthy snacks rather than cheerios all the time lol!

Latest posts

Back