Kiara's Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock:This is exactly why she doesn't leave my sight!

He he, this weekend my sister asked me to watch her dogs because herand her husband are going camping. I siad no because I didn't want toleave Kiara behind which she had anticipated and said she could comealong.:clap:

DaisyNBusterI'll meet you there once I've got my Fauna :love:

Vickie
[/quote]

Think Again! :zoro:

I'll keep Fauna safe, just bring her here and she can be Kiara's friend! :bunnydance:

As always, more pictures! She'll be 7 weeks old tomorrow!

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

I just can't get over how beautiful this little one is! You are a very luck bunny mommy...watch out for bunny nappers!

Jen

I've been waiting for the right bunny since themiddle of June and I found her, my Kiara. She is everything I wantedand I'm so glad I found that breeder. I now believe all the more thatthings happen for a reason because I had some major issues with tryingto get a rabbit from a breeder down south with cancelations of peoplewho said they would pick her upand not having a doe thatreally appealed to me.

Anyways, I believe that all happened so I was forced to wait to get this beautiful little girl.

I weighed her today and she has gained 135 grams in 8 days! She now weighs 1.55 lbs (705 grams).

Thanks. She's got such a big personality for such a little bunny! She's like Sebastian with an attitude.:disgust:

More pictures, as always, lmao. Anyone sick of her yet? :p

Aug16.jpg

Aug161.jpg

Looking so adorable!

Aug162.jpg

Aug163.jpg

Aug164.jpg

Aug165.jpg

Kisses for mommy.

Aug166.jpg

Aug167.jpg

Aug168.jpg

"I'm so itchy!"

Aug169.jpg

Aug1610.jpg

Binkying!

Aug1611.jpg

I can't get over how adorable this little bunnyis. I'm getting weird looks from the girl who shares myoffice. I don't think she understands my love for bunnies andwhy I'm always looking at pictures.

Maybe it's a phase likewearing three different colorsocks?

Laura, I'm justcatching up with all these pictures! She is the cutest thing! Shereminds me soooo much of Sebastian! This one reminds me of that one inmy thread where he wanted out of his cage so bad that day I was workingand couldn't let him out... It's the same look!

August146.jpg

She is such a doll! :angel:

She is just too adorable, and those videos are hilarious! :clap:

Latest posts

Back