Kiara's Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) Oh holland lop and mini lop! Ireally havent seen them about in the shop over in the UK. Ireally love to have one!! I am happy with my Honey too andshe is a netherland dwaf mix with a lion head! She isspoil!!

OH is she just the cutest little one. OhI so love her. Her name is as beautiful as she is. I could hug and kissher all day. What a doll. I am so happy for you. I look forward tohearing all about her escapades and hijinx.

Tina & Zoo Crew

No more escapes but...

Kiara is going to kill me by giving me a heart attack yet!

I had let her in the run to run around and left her alone so I could gogive Spice some kisses. Well shortly after I picked her up and put herin Mocha's half of the big hutch and she turned right around and puther front paws on the bottom of the door opening (the doors raised offthe ground an inch).

Well I saw red on her paws and I flipped! I thought maybe she wasstanding up against the divider (I put a screen there too in order toprevent paws and ears going through the wire but it's still possiblefor a nail to go through) and Mocha bit her nail or something.

I brought her in and she fought me putting her on her back (I think shesensed how worried I was). I wiped her paw and realised it was justraspberry juice on her paw.
dry.gif

She's bound and determined to kill me!

Boy am I glad I got Kiara! She's been a god sendright now because of personal issues and she never ceases tobringa smile to my face!

Today she stood on her back feet and started hopping on just her backfeet over to the fence. I have no idea why but it was hilarious to see!The I went over to scratch her behind the ears and she got so excitedthat she stood up a little too straight and fell backwards.:rofl:

Then she binkied around the run for a while only stopping when shebinkied squarely into the fence. I know, it's mean to laugh but she'sso funny!

:laugh:

I do believe you have Met Your Match, My Friend. That Girl is going to have you guessing for a Time if this keeps up.

It must've been absolutely Precious to see her fall down because shewas trying So Hard to get closer to her Momma. What a Love! I'm sureshe got right back up.
Can just imagine the fight she gave you when you flipped her over.Thank God all was well. You definitely don't need more things going onthan you've got on your plate now.

Sounds like she's having a ball making you laugh, playing into it withbinkies. Gotta love that goofy baby stage where they're trying to getused to how far they can stretch, how high they can jump, how fast theycan run, etc. What Fun!!

Prayers continue for you and yours. :pray:

-Carolyn

Ok first off, let me start by saying that I never recommend bathing bunnies unless absolutely necessary.

As many of you know, I suffer from allergies. Of course, I'm allergic to my beloved bunnies but I don't care.

In the Spring I have serious issues because the bunnies shed so bad andthat is when my allergies are the worst. Many days I can't do more thanfeed them because my allergies are so bad. Fortunately bathing themhelps. I only bath them because otherwise I could have to do nothingmore than feed them and ignore them the rest of the time because myallergies get that bad.

Well my boys don't really enjoy baths so I make them as fast aspossible. I wanted things to be easier for Kiara so I decided to starther off young. All I did was fill the sink with a little bit of waterand put her in. Then I put water over her with my hand. She was only inthere for about 2 minutes but didn't seem to mind it.

I pulled her out and wrapped her in a towel. I brought her into myroom, dried her as much as I could with a towel and then decided to trymy hair drier.

At first she kept putting her nose in the air and licking, lmao. Butsoon she get preoccupied with cleaning herself and I dried her back,she seemed to like it. So once she was dry on top, I flipped her on herback thinking she wouldn't like it. Boy was I wrong!

She relaxed immediately and her eyes started to close! The blow drier was only on warm and low speed but she sure liked it!

Kiara sounds like she enjoyed her first bath.She really is a wonderful girl to be so chilled with all the new thingsgoing on. Was she handled a lot by her breeder? I am so pleased foryou, that you have a lovely, snuggly girl :)

Jan

I don't think she was handled that much but shewas obviously handled a moderate amoutn. Either that or it's just thetypical Holland personality that is making me think she's been handleda lot. But I think she would be a lot more fidgety if she hadn't beenhandled much.

I love Hollands all the more now and would definitely suggest them tofirst time pet owners because of their laid back personailitiescompared to other small and medium sized rabbits. I can understand whyso many people breed them.

So Girlfriend likes to be pampered and enjoys getting cleaned up?

:bath:

I agree about Hollands. They're such great babies.

-Carolyn

I only took one picture of each of the boysbecause my camera's batteries died because I spent so long trying toget some of Kiara.
Spice:

spiceincage.jpg

Mocha:

MochaInCage.jpg

Kiara:

Babygirl7.jpg

Babygirl6.jpg

The only good photos I can get are the ones where she still thinks I'm on the other side of the fence. :lol:
Babygirl4.jpg

Babygirl2.jpg

This is the view I get when I lay down on my back, lmao.
Babygirl3.jpg

Babygirl5.jpg

Look at that sad face!
Babygirl1.jpg

Trying so hard to get over the fence to her mommy.

Babygirl.jpg

Hi MBB. Congrats on the new baby! She's a real cutie pie!

I'm glad to see that my boys are still doing well. They're just as handsome as ever! ... :)

Thanks BunnyMommy! I'm so lucky to have 2awesome boys and one adorable baby girl. She's so sweet -- something Inever had in the other 2 and completely different from Mocha and Spiceso I never get bored.

It's so glad to see you posting again!

As long as you don't mean getting her. :XShe's ALL mine, I don't share well. :p

P.S.- I've actually named her Kiara Mia (I gave my boys middle names too, lol), just so there is Mia (meaning mine) in there. :D

Latest posts

Back