Kiara's Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I named my Holland Kiara today! I searched upthe meaning and it means small and dark -- she is small compared to myboys and everyone says she's dark for a Sable Point. Kiara was Simba'sdaughter on the Lion King 2 and if any of you remember her, she wasvery curious. Not to mention how my little baby seems to think she's alion instead of a rabbit!

So now that I named her, here's here photo thread.

holland19.jpg

holland17.jpg

holland16.jpg

This is a binky in case you couldn't figure it out, lmao.
holland15.jpg

holland14.jpg

holland13.jpg

holland12.jpg

holland11.jpg

holland10.jpg

holland9.jpg

holland8.jpg

holland7.jpg

holland6.jpg

holland5.jpg

holland4.jpg

holland3.jpg

holland2.jpg

holland1.jpg

mochaandbaby.jpg

holland20.jpg

That little one's an escape artist! In thatpicture you can see a mesh screen, and behind it you can faintly seethe thicker wires of the fence. That is 2" stucco wire which I foundout is too big for her. :shock:She can squeeze through it.That's why I have that screen up.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
That little one's an escape artist! In that picture you cansee a mesh screen, and behind it you can faintly see the thicker wiresof the fence. That is 2" stucco wire which I found out is too big forher. :shock:She can squeeze through it. That's why I havethat screen up.
lmbo!! Vicky was so small when we first got her,she was able to pop thru the holes in the NIC squares!

holland6.jpg

Aww beautiful bunny kissess. I just know she will get on great with the boys.

I love the name Kiara. My sis named her rabbit that until she turnedout to be a boy. She then changedhis nameto Kovu.Shehas Kovu and Vitani now. Bunny brother and sister as wellas lion brother and sister :).

Vickie

:inlove:

What a precious Princess. My favorite picture of her so far is the lastone on the first thread. Absolutely adorable! I see a touch of Fauna inher. She's so so Pretty, MBB.

The name is Perfect! :highfive:

Kiss her for me a few hundred times, will you please?

:kiss:

-Carolyn

The pictures don't show her size accurately,she's actually a lot smaller than Mocha it just doesn't really looklike it in these photos.

Mocha may be ok with her in a few but today her ear went between the 2bars in that fence and he bit her. :shock:Needless to say Igot a water bottle right away to teach him a lesson. It's weird, Mochaand Spice hate each other but they never go at eachother or attempt tobite through the wire!

My parents don't like the name but I do.

She is probably so sick of me right now. Every time I go outside I pick her up and cover her in kisses, lmao.

I'm a pictureaholic... lol. So here are a few more pictures.

I'm not completely done building her hutch so for the time being she'sstaying in a small wood cage for the nights (she was inside for thelast 2 nights for my peace of mind). But I feel bad leaving her inthere so after I let her have a run this morning, I put her intoMocha's half of the big hutch.

Kiara.jpg

Kiara1.jpg

Kiara2.jpg

:love:She is so cute so adorable!!
How did you get her on your knee with her tummy up the way?
I want one as well haha are they really rare, i havent seen any about?

:inlove:

Kiara is so adorable! Her name fits her very very well. Can you give her BIG major hugs for me? lols.

holland6.jpg

OHHHH! Such a great picture! :jumpforjoy:

- Katy

I just put her on my lap on her back, lol. She's got a typical Holland Lop personality and doesn't care what I do to her.

In Europe the Holland Lopis called the Mini Lop.

Latest posts

Back