Keeping a bunny warm in cold weather

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinaBun

Sponsor
Reaction score
Nanning, China and Mountain Home, Arkansas
For many months there was a sticky at the topcalled "Keeping a bunny cool in warm weather". Now that it's on theverge of getting cold in central China (the school turned on theradiator heat yesterday, so I don't have to rely on my electric heatersnow; Nov. 15 is the date when gov't insitutions like universities canturn on their heat, IF they are north of the Yellow River. South of theYellow River there should be no central heat in gov't institutions.)I'm wondering if I should change my China Bun's living set-up. Shelives in an enclosed balcony, which has windows but not heating. Duringthe day when I'm home, she has full run of the apartment. Later on itcan get quite cold, some snow, below freezing, that kind of thing. Am Icorrect in assuming that my bun should be moved inside when it's thatcold, or do they like it? I'll have to do some rearranging to findspace for her cage inside, but it can be done.

Your advice and opinions are appreciated.

Nancy

:witch::apollo:I was just browsing around the emoticons, looking for afreezing bunny, when I noticed that the witch is named Gypsy and thewhite bunny named Apollo. If you put your curser on the emoticon itwill show you the name of it. (Not in this message, but in the emoticonfield.) Now, I wonder how those names got changed? Calling Carolyn!:D

:witch::apollo:I was just browsing around the emoticons, looking for afreezing bunny, when I noticed that the witch is named Gypsy and thewhite bunny named Apollo. If you put your curser on the emoticon itwill show you the name of it. (Not in this message, but in the emoticonfield.) Now, I wonder how those names got changed? Calling Carolyn!:D

Hi Ya Nancy :: the resone it got changed to my name is because there is reason to over state theObvious LOL.

Latest posts

Back