-('-')- Kawaii conejo -('-')-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]In memory of [/align]

[align=center]:purplepansy::bunnyangel:
QShSvpMcra.gif
:bunnyangel::purplepansy:
[/align]

[align=center]
inmemoryof.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]1st June2006- 20th September 2006[/align]

[align=center]I have not been here for awhile because I feel to bad about Amys death. She beat E.cuniculi butwas killed one day after she was diagnosed ashealed.[/align]

[align=center]Because I was also stillsick at that time I was staying at my parents house. Amy slept in abasket in my sisters room.[/align]

[align=center]Someone in the familyprobably to close the door after entering the room and my dog gotinside. She killed Amy.[/align]

[align=center]When I got back from a Dr.sappointment I found Amy dead on the floor and my dog above her. She hadlittle wounds on her body butI dont know what actually killedher.[/align]

[align=center]I feel extremely bad aboutwhat happened to her and think I should have watched her better. I cantsay any more, everytime I think of her I break out intears.[/align]

[align=center]That day she died the Dr.told me that I was of better health now and I was so glad we both beatour sickness...[/align]

[align=center]These are the last pictures taken of her:[/align]

[align=center]
memory1.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Amy watching TV with me[/align]

[align=center]
memory2.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]You can tell the top of the couch was her favourite spot[/align]

[align=center]
memory3.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Amy eating hercarrot porridge[/align]

[align=center]
memory4.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Amy sleeping on the veranda[/align]

[align=center]
memory5.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
memory6.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Amy liking fresh green[/align]

I will pray for you to find peace in this also for a safe journey for Amy.:pray:

Hugs for you hun.:hug:

May she binkie free in the fields of fresh green grass pain free and nohead tilt. She was my favorite of all due to the cutest fuzzy lookingface and special needs animals touches my heart.

Please take the time and greive.

Oh Mummel, I cant tell you much this breaks my heart.:bigtears:

I have been thinking of you guys and wondering how little Amy wasgetting on. This is such terrible terrible news. She was such a littleangel. :tears2:

I'll be keeping you and Amy in my thoughts and prayers. Try not to beatyourself up over this..you were so good to her when she was sick andthrough it all. Accidents happen.

I hope the rest of the crew are doing well. I really hope you are able to bring them to the US with you.

Keeping you all in my prayers:pray:Rest in peace little Amy :bunnyangel:

Haley

[align=center]Thank you all, I still miss Amy so much and wonder what shewould be like now..grown up. Emily reminds me a little of Amy, sincethey are sisters they have similar characters.

Like I posted on the Forum I'm busy moving to the states and try mybest to take all the bunnies. They will need a temporary foster homearound NY so I can get things settled, get a job and a house..hopefullywith garden ^^.

I have little time to get things done here..it feels like we are running from the military.

Anyway for many bunnies its the first spring with me and so the got tocheck out the huge backyard. Itsacommunityyardand I only have 1 bunny out at a timeso I can watch out for danger.

:pink iris:Bunnys enjoying spring:pink iris:
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]:bunny16Jasmin:bunny16[/align]

[align=center]
OsterJasmin.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Jasmin and Marlenchen
[/align]

[align=center]
OsterJasminchen.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Yummie!! Wouldnt every bunny love gras like this?[/align]

[align=center]
osterjasmin2.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Looking around..[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]:bunny16Susi :bunny16[/align]

[align=center]
OsterSusi.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Susi can talk ^^.[/align]

[align=center]
OsterSusi_rennt.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]And..I didnt believe myeyes..Susi can run! She doesnt move much around thehouse.[/align]

[align=center]
OsterSusischmusi.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Cuddles ![/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]:bunny16Emily:bunny16[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
OsterEmily.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Fuzzy Emily liking theflowers..Her hair grew extremely fuzzy..just one littlepouf.[/align]

[align=center]
OsterFussel.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]The fuzzball with Wind in her mane.[/align]

[align=center]
:bunny16Moses :bunny16[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
mo1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Pretty Mosi girl laying down
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
mo5.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Time for some action[/align]

[align=center]
mo4.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Endless hopping around!
[/align]
[align=center]
mo6.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][suP]For all those who dontremember : Moses is a girl. Which was discovered last year in Summerwhen i had her sheduled for neutering :D.[/suP][/align]
[align=center][suP]Her Nick Mosi is pronounced [Mosee] btw.
[/align]
[/suP]
[align=center]The other bunshavent been outside yet. I want to try with a leash first since Im notsure they are gonna be as calm as the fluffy buns.[/align]

[align=center]Thank you ^^.

I will pass the compliments to my bunnies.:D

-Sweet Peas Mommy

Hey I have a friend in Falls Church..thats VA too right?

Ok..now is Angel time :cool:

:angel:Angel the devil :devil

Angelcozy.jpg

on that pic she is recovering from a fight..
[/align]

[align=center]

Ok like many now Angel had a bad fight and her Nose got injured:

znose3-1.jpg

Thats her nose while healing..I had to lay her on her back and cleanthe inside of the nose..the hole was almost 1/4 inch deep. The Dr.scritched dead tissue and dirt out of her nose daily hoping it growsback on.

Angeltombboy.jpg

ouch6.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]

Thats her now..little pieces of her nose died and were taken off..She has a Michael Jackson nose now:

nasineu2.jpg

She still wants to be a model ( she looks so vain to me) do you think we can say she just had a nose job? :D[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]

To show you what I mean about Angel being a bully..:

She bullys my dog!!

angi1.jpg

Like bam! Right in the face!:shock:[/align]

[align=center]

And there the dog is defeated ^^:

murdebunny.jpg

Okay I am being to silly..Angel has a bunch of nick names by now:

-Kung Fu Bunny (thats how she fights)

-Devil..(duh)

-Bunny bitxx ( meant in a funny way)

-Knutschkugel (Smoochball)

This picture shows why she is a Knutschkugel..

nasineu.jpg

She has that easter egg look.

[/align]

JadeIcing wrote:
Ohhhh:shock:

Well, since I am not with my bunnnies any more ( they are in Germany still), I can only post the pictures my family sends me.

Jasmin and Susi died very sudden, Susi had strong bloating, noone knew why Jasmin suddenly passed. I find it odd that they are all from the same breeder - Amy, Susi and Jasmin, even related. Makes me worry about Emily.

A decision has been made and my family will keep Emily and Mia together with Blacky. They are the greatest Trio and old Blacky could not be happier. i was thinking of bringing Mia and Emily with me to the States but all the hassle, costs, and the fact that I have to take Blacky's girls made me decide it is better they stay where they are. They are happy like that, just I will miss all my bunnies.

It is very hard for me to give away Moses, Salem and Angel. I hope that the future owner will stay in touch so I know they live well.

My husband feels I am very lonely without bunnys. I grew up with them and had bunnys my entire life. He said I might be able to take in a single bunny from the States once we live in our new bigger apartment.

Right now I am busy with the move. I have many pictures of my bunny crew and I might post these belated pics in the future.

Emi

So glad to see you here, Mummel! :big kiss:

So sorry about Jasmin and Susi. :(

Marriage and love means supporting each other's preferred lifestyle and deepest wishes. Your husbandcares for you and should be anxious to make you happy with either transporting your own bunnies or encouraging to find another bunny (or two) and doing what it takes to fit that bunny in.Just (reluctantly) granting permission with conditionsdoesn'tcut it!

Hrmph. :nonono:

Don't be a stranger, love to see you here more often!

sas :nod

Pipp wrote:
So glad to see you here, Mummel! :big kiss:

So sorry about Jasmin and Susi. :(

Marriage and love means supporting each other's preferred lifestyle and deepest wishes. Your husbandcares for you and should be anxious to make you happy with either transporting your own bunnies or encouraging to find another bunny (or two) and doing what it takes to fit that bunny in.Just (reluctantly) granting permission with conditionsdoesn'tcut it!

Hrmph. :nonono:

Don't be a stranger, love to see you here more often!

sas :nod
I know my husband has been very difficult in that situation. He used to say 5 bunnies are okay but that I could not bring them right away. Then he said they won't be able to live with us for a half year and I had to find a foster home. Then he complained about the flight costs and that the money I saved from my german tax returns should actually go to us not bunnies.

After a while he said he was hopingI eventually forget about the bunnys.

My conclusion is he has been trying to avoid getting the bunnies here all along and just kept finding excuses to kold me back.

I don't know what to think about it anymore...he is right in some things. We are not in a financially great situation anymore since leaving the military,Long Islandis also very expensive. We save a lot of money fora future house now..meaning we have a little extra at the end of the month for freetime activities or something like a pet.

I have not been on the boards that much because I did not have a bunny and getting reminded on it makes me sad :(...

I will try to stop by once in a while and take part in some bunny talk.

And if I would get a bunny after the move into the new apartment I would definetly want some advice and of course like to show pictures. :)

Latest posts

Back